Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be infactuated by my looks, I know looks are important, but maybe im taking it too far? I only eat salads and protein and gym a lot in order to obtain the perfect physique.

I understand its OTT for a guy, but, I do think the media has caused this somehow...it takes me forever to get ready too...

perhaps my vanity can be banished...but how!?

ReputationRep:
    We know you are as you start a thread about it every ****ing week.

Maybe try developing other aspects of your personality and that'll take your attention off of your "looks".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rozzo89)
    I seem to be infactuated by my looks, I know looks are important, but maybe im taking it too far? I only eat salads and protein and gym a lot in order to obtain the perfect physique.

I understand its OTT for a guy, but, I do think the media has caused this somehow...it takes me forever to get ready too...

How about thinking about the word "Perfect" there is no such thing, note you will never be beautiful or perfect to everyone and when you admit this to yourself then you will actually overcome your vanity.

ReputationRep:
    Have to laugh at the OP. The amount of threads and comments he makes telling people to check out his pictures and bangs on about his looks constantly is ridiculous. He looks like a camp lad who sells dodgy kebabs from his dads takeaway.

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the pics you post every week...I'm going to assume you're trolling because that's no face worthy of narcissism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Judging by the pics you post every week...I'm going to assume you're trolling because that's no face worthy of narcissism
    is he even attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardd)
    is he even attractive?
    He does nothing for me.

Have a look at some of his previous posts, you'll find a pic of him somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    We know you are as you start a thread about it every ****ing week.

Maybe try developing other aspects of your personality and that'll take your attention off of your "looks".
    this

ReputationRep:

youre doing the right thing if you want to get girls. I only date good looking guys partly to impress my friends but also because I like looking at them. Most girls are the same though they wont admit it.

ReputationRep:
    you're not even all that

ReputationRep:
    I understand its OTT for a guy, but, I do think the media has caused this somehow
    Of course. Blame your narcissism on watching too many episodes of Cash in the Attic.

ReputationRep:
    We all know you're looks and lady gaga obsessed - you post your pics up constantly and ask for opinions.

Well maybe it would help if I said I don't think you're good looking. You're not ugly, but you're nothing special. I wouldn't give you a second glance. I would also be inclined to think you're gay judging by the way you dress (not that there's anything wrong with being gay).

Knock you off your pedestal a bit? Feel slightly less vain?????

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.