Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

not sure what to do.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    sorry im not sure if im posting this in the right place..

two nights ago i was involved in a sexual assualt , where a guy forced me into the toliets. i have told the police, given statements of what i remember and all that. however i was very drunk, and cannot remember all of it properly. but now i feel like ive had sex...if that makes sense..ive washed though and there is no evidence.
    im not sure what to do..report it, and change the statement..even though there is no evidence, and im not 100% sure. or just leave it...

also if i do go back and change my statement- this will probably count against me

ReputationRep:
    You're second-guessing yourself, if you didn't want to sleep with him then he has sexually assaulted you, stick with your original story, the way you feel at the time will be what happened, most likely you are scared of getting into trouble or having to deal with the after effects, stay strong, what he did was unacceptable

ReputationRep:
    So you were sexually assaulted because you have an inkling that you might have had sex when in an uninhibited state that caused en bloc memory loss.

Get back to 4chan please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkSenrine)
    So you were sexually assaulted because you have an inkling that you might have had sex when in an uninhibited state that caused en bloc memory loss.

Get back to 4chan please.
    no i was assaulted for sure im just not sure if it went as far as rape or not!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.