The Student Room Group

Pregnancy and Parenting Society Mark II

Scroll to see replies

Lydia is clearly the next big thing in the art world lol

Reply 421
Original post by Zenobia
Someone gave this post a negative rating? Well I've never checked these things on TSR before but this I find very odd. 76 mostly young people died in Norway; it deserves far more peace and respect than my single TSR post and definitely no negative opinions.

And now this post got a negative rating too?!
No words.
Original post by Zenobia
And now this post got a negative rating too?!
No words.

I have no idea who negged you, but I've found that the more people complain about being negged, the more they get negged. I've had it happen a few times.
Reply 423
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I have no idea who negged you, but I've found that the more people complain about being negged, the more they get negged. I've had it happen a few times.

That's fine. I don't care about the rep (come on, it's an online forum on which I only read the Parenting society). I care about someone giving neg rep for something so deeply tragic. Especially because this is a thread concerning children.
Original post by Zenobia
That's fine. I don't care about the rep (come on, it's an online forum on which I only read the Parenting society). I care about someone giving neg rep for something so deeply tragic. Especially because this is a thread concerning children.

there are a lot of idiots out there tbh. just take a deep breath and push it aside *hugs*
Original post by Zenobia

Like you said, it's just an online forum...... plenty of other things to worry about than a rep.... :smile:
Reply 426
Guys do any of you have access to Athens or similar journal databases? I would greatly appreciate a hand.
Original post by Tufts
Guys do any of you have access to Athens or similar journal databases? I would greatly appreciate a hand.

I can get to Science Direct Elesvier but pubmed do a lot of free journals as well
Reply 428
Original post by Sapphire_Eyes
I can get to Science Direct Elesvier but pubmed do a lot of free journals as well

Oh great!

Could you get this article for me:

Mums, Dummies and ‘Dirty Dids’: The Dummy as a Symbolic Representation of Mothering? Judy Whitmarsh. Children & Society. Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 278–290, July 2008.
Original post by Tufts
Oh great!

Could you get this article for me:

Mums, Dummies and ‘Dirty Dids’: The Dummy as a Symbolic Representation of Mothering? Judy Whitmarsh. Children & Society. Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 278–290, July 2008.

Sorry cant find it in for you
Reply 430
Original post by Sapphire_Eyes
Sorry cant find it in for you

Oh darn :frown: Thanks for looking.

Anyone else?
Original post by Tufts

Anyone else?

sorry I have no access to anything like that. Hope you find what you're after though.
Reply 432
Original post by Tufts

Anyone else?

I gave JSTOR a quick check but it's not on there.
Edit: after having had my coffee and coming to my senses, I jumped into the library database and found it for you on Wiley.
How do you want me to send it? Facebook, e-mail?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 433
Original post by Zenobia
Edit: after having had my coffee and coming to my senses, I jumped into the library database and found it for you on Wiley.

Yay!! You rock! I've PMed you my email address.

I look forward to reading the article :smile:
Reply 434
Original post by Zenobia

Hi. Nothing in my email so far. I've checked the spam box and it ain't there either. Did you get my email address okay?
Original post by Tufts
Hi. Nothing in my email so far. I've checked the spam box and it ain't there either. Did you get my email address okay?

I've just got my student account all official and up and running, I'll have a look for it x
Reply 436
Sorry I vanished for a day there.
When I left Iceland and went to see my bf in Sweden it turned out he was sleeping on a friend's sofa.
Yesterday, after two weeks, was the glorious day we finally moved to an actual apartment.
sorry to hear that Angel_Knox

yay congrats on the apartment Zenobia
Reply 438
Original post by balloon_parade
I've just got my student account all official and up and running, I'll have a look for it x

Bless you, but I've got it now. Thanks for the offer :smile:

Thanks for the article Zen!
Oo ladies I've just done a test and got a BFP :eek::eek: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Got an appointment with the doctor to confirm it on Friday, although he doesn't really confirm anything other than I've taken a test :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest