Pregnancy and Parenting Society Mark II watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Lydia is clearly the next big thing in the art world lol

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4737735_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenobia)
    Someone gave this post a negative rating? Well I've never checked these things on TSR before but this I find very odd. 76 mostly young people died in Norway; it deserves far more peace and respect than my single TSR post and definitely no negative opinions.
    And now this post got a negative rating too?!
    No words.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    And now this post got a negative rating too?!
    No words.
    I have no idea who negged you, but I've found that the more people complain about being negged, the more they get negged. I've had it happen a few times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I have no idea who negged you, but I've found that the more people complain about being negged, the more they get negged. I've had it happen a few times.
    That's fine. I don't care about the rep (come on, it's an online forum on which I only read the Parenting society). I care about someone giving neg rep for something so deeply tragic. Especially because this is a thread concerning children.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    That's fine. I don't care about the rep (come on, it's an online forum on which I only read the Parenting society). I care about someone giving neg rep for something so deeply tragic. Especially because this is a thread concerning children.
    there are a lot of idiots out there tbh. just take a deep breath and push it aside *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    Like you said, it's just an online forum...... plenty of other things to worry about than a rep....

ReputationRep:
    Guys do any of you have access to Athens or similar journal databases? I would greatly appreciate a hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Guys do any of you have access to Athens or similar journal databases? I would greatly appreciate a hand.
    I can get to Science Direct Elesvier but pubmed do a lot of free journals as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapphire_Eyes)
    I can get to Science Direct Elesvier but pubmed do a lot of free journals as well
    Oh great!

Could you get this article for me:

Mums, Dummies and ‘Dirty Dids’: The Dummy as a Symbolic Representation of Mothering? Judy Whitmarsh. Children & Society. Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 278–290, July 2008.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Oh great!

Could you get this article for me:

Mums, Dummies and ‘Dirty Dids’: The Dummy as a Symbolic Representation of Mothering? Judy Whitmarsh. Children & Society. Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 278–290, July 2008.
    Sorry cant find it in for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapphire_Eyes)
    Sorry cant find it in for you
    Oh darn Thanks for looking.

Anyone else?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Tufts)

Anyone else?
    sorry I have no access to anything like that. Hope you find what you're after though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)

Anyone else?
    I gave JSTOR a quick check but it's not on there.
    Edit: after having had my coffee and coming to my senses, I jumped into the library database and found it for you on Wiley.
    How do you want me to send it? Facebook, e-mail?

ReputationRep:
    Edit: after having had my coffee and coming to my senses, I jumped into the library database and found it for you on Wiley.
    Yay!! You rock! I've PMed you my email address.

I look forward to reading the article

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Nothing in my email so far. I've checked the spam box and it ain't there either. Did you get my email address okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Hi. Nothing in my email so far. I've checked the spam box and it ain't there either. Did you get my email address okay?
    I've just got my student account all official and up and running, I'll have a look for it x

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I vanished for a day there.
    When I left Iceland and went to see my bf in Sweden it turned out he was sleeping on a friend's sofa.
    Yesterday, after two weeks, was the glorious day we finally moved to an actual apartment.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    sorry to hear that Angel_Knox

yay congrats on the apartment Zenobia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balloon_parade)
    I've just got my student account all official and up and running, I'll have a look for it x
    Bless you, but I've got it now. Thanks for the offer

Thanks for the article Zen!

ReputationRep:
    Oo ladies I've just done a test and got a BFP :eek::eek: Got an appointment with the doctor to confirm it on Friday, although he doesn't really confirm anything other than I've taken a test :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.