Turn on thread page Beta

Pregnancy and Parenting Society Mark II watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, don't know If anybody remembers me but I was on here a while ago struggling with recurrent miscarriages. I ended up having 11 miscarriages and discovered I have a chromosome disorder which was causing all the problems.

Anyway, my husband and I decided to put ttc on the backburner, only to fall pregnant in may. I'm now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. We have had 12 scans so far and things are going ok. Really hope she is our little miracle!

Just thought I'd pop back to let you all know. Hope everybody is well! Xxx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dita_parlo)
    Hello, don't know If anybody remembers me but I was on here a while ago struggling with recurrent miscarriages. I ended up having 11 miscarriages and discovered I have a chromosome disorder which was causing all the problems.

Anyway, my husband and I decided to put ttc on the backburner, only to fall pregnant in may. I'm now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. We have had 12 scans so far and things are going ok. Really hope she is our little miracle!

Fabulous news Dita!!. I really am chuffed for you and your husband xx

I was only thinking about you the other day and wondered how you were

ReputationRep:

Congratulations, awesome news

ReputationRep:

Oh my goodness! Congratulations, I am over the moon for you!! How exciting, this news has really made my day! Congratulations again!! xxx

Dita that has made my day so happy for you x congratulations!

ReputationRep:

congratulations to you Very chuffed for you and your husband.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I.LoveSyria.Aleppo)
    Just found out I'm pregnant
    5 weeks now, soooo excited

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
    Just had a miscarriage this Monday at 11 weeks :'(
    I'm so so upset

ReputationRep:
    I'm so so upset

(((hugs))) I'm so very sorry

ReputationRep:
    I'm so so upset
    :hugs:

I'm so sorry

I'm so so upset
    Sorry to hear that - how are you doing..?

Brilliant news - congratulations!

& I am now outing myself as Anonymous # 8. :eek:
    Recently having baby-zilla thoughts that Kate is going to 'steal' our name & that the academic year will be full of them...

ReputationRep:
    It auto-put me as Anon in the post where I was trying to out myself..! :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    has anyone on here ever been pregnant, or known someone who is/was pregnant, while doing a physiotherapy degree?

TTC with my boyfriend, second month now and we've done the deed at least once a day since my last period stopped. Due on 23rd and he's fretting over being infertile from smoking since he was 13 so really really hope it's positive!

(Original post by msmith0183)
    has anyone on here ever been pregnant, or known someone who is/was pregnant, while doing a physiotherapy degree?
    Not exactly the same - but a few people I knew during a medicine degree.

Worked out ok - able to take maternity leave without too much guilt (but no pay!) & probably a smidgen more timetable flexibility as a student than the early years of working especially if full-time.
    They had supportive partners/families & I think were all mature students, for some it was number 2 - which may have also made it easier.

20 week scan today & starting to look asymmetrically podgy... feeling more & more real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not exactly the same - but a few people I knew during a medicine degree.

Worked out ok - able to take maternity leave without too much guilt (but no pay!) & probably a smidgen more timetable flexibility as a student than the early years of working especially if full-time.
    They had supportive partners/families & I think were all mature students, for some it was number 2 - which may have also made it easier.

20 week scan today & starting to look asymmetrically podgy... feeling more & more real.

Not sure if I have said it already ( seems to have been a couple of anons on here recently), but congratulations on your pregnancy

ReputationRep:
    Annie72, yes you have - thank you. It still auto-anons me, damnit.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    TTC with my boyfriend, second month now and we've done the deed at least once a day since my last period stopped. Due on 23rd and he's fretting over being infertile from smoking since he was 13 so really really hope it's positive!
    His fretting could be used as motivation to quit... which would have benefits for any children once you've got them too. E.g. http://smokefree.nhs.uk/why-quit/smo...d-family-life/
    Fingers crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    My youngest two were killed in a car accident last year, and looking for advice as to what to do on their birthdays? They're months away but worried how I'd feel.

My deepest condolances rip x

heart breaking Do something that involves what they loved?

http://oi48.tinypic.com/35btsu1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clareramos)
    My youngest two were killed in a car accident last year, and looking for advice as to what to do on their birthdays? They're months away but worried how I'd feel.

I cannot even begin to comprehend the pain, sorrow and anguish you must be feeling, my deepest sympathy.You could do something that they would have enjoyed doing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.