Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    Trying not to as it will be heart breaking if I'm not. But just in case I'm making sure tonight's steak is well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ofcourse it will! Really do hope it is an alien! Would be amazing!
    Haha well done steak and a solid egg

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Ofcourse it will! Really do hope it is an alien! Would be amazing!
    Haha well done steak and a solid egg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Getting section date in the morning, so scary close! Had major pre birth cold feet earlier haha
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm gonna be honest here I can't see anything, but then again my positives have always been really dark so I'm kind of useless at trying to see faint ones. That doesn't mean there's nothing there, I just can't see it myself. Then again my eyes aren't the best

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Getting section date in the morning, so scary close! Had major pre birth cold feet earlier haha
    Good luck! You'll be absolutely fine x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I'm gonna be honest here I can't see anything, but then again my positives have always been really dark so I'm kind of useless at trying to see faint ones. That doesn't mean there's nothing there, I just can't see it myself. Then again my eyes aren't the best

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x
    My husband said the same tbh. I'm hoping it gets darker in few days. Just got really sore stomach as been having stabbing type of pain for few days. Hope its not af coming.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My husband said the same tbh. I'm hoping it gets darker in few days. Just got really sore stomach as been having stabbing type of pain for few days. Hope its not af coming.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do a digital test - like Clearblue digital with conception indicator if you want to be unequivocally certain? Then rather than judging the darkness repeat a week later & your HCG levels should go up from 1-2, 2-3, 3+ weeks since conception which correspond to 3-4, 4-5 and 5+ weeks pregnant.

My 2 pregnancies with spotting/curious timing of ?implantation bleeds have not ended well & in the 1 successful pregnancy I had none at all - so in your shoes I would be hoping for the best but quite cautious - hope it works out!

My update is that it looks promising that this miscarriage might resolve naturally - my CB levels have steadily fallen and think I passed the sac this morning but follow up scan next week to confirm. Will definitely be having no sex till after 1st post miscarriage period to avoid dating uncertainties for our hopeful 'next time'.

ReputationRep:
    Do a digital test - like Clearblue digital with conception indicator if you want to be unequivocally certain? Then rather than judging the darkness repeat a week later & your HCG levels should go up from 1-2, 2-3, 3+ weeks since conception which correspond to 3-4, 4-5 and 5+ weeks pregnant.

My 2 pregnancies with spotting/curious timing of ?implantation bleeds have not ended well & in the 1 successful pregnancy I had none at all - so in your shoes I would be hoping for the best but quite cautious - hope it works out!

My update is that it looks promising that this miscarriage might resolve naturally - my CB levels have steadily fallen and think I passed the sac this morning but follow up scan next week to confirm. Will definitely be having no sex till after 1st post miscarriage period to avoid dating uncertainties for our hopeful 'next time'.
    I promised myself that I won't buy the digital ones until I get a definite line on the cassette test or a positive blood test. I've wasted lots of it in the past so I'm bit cautious now.

I'm trying not to be too hopeful but the cramps I'm getting are very different from the cramps last time (lost at about 6 weeks). Will be testing tomorrow so fingers crossed it's a better line

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8 days until she is forced out

WOrd of warning though with those clear blue digital things is they aren't always accurate. I Had a huge huge bleed right at the start of this pregnancy and my digi went from 3+ to 2-3 and was told for sure I was miscarrying.. now at 38 weeks she is definitely still in there! (As she kicks me in the bladder for the hundredth time this hour)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    8 days until she is forced out

WOrd of warning though with those clear blue digital things is they aren't always accurate. I Had a huge huge bleed right at the start of this pregnancy and my digi went from 3+ to 2-3 and was told for sure I was miscarrying.. now at 38 weeks she is definitely still in there! (As she kicks me in the bladder for the hundredth time this hour)
    Ooh, eight days! I'm so excited for you.

For those of you with babbas, what do you think a baby's day should be like at two months? Sébastien has been grumpy lately and he keeps catnapping, so today I've tried to have a more structured day and it seems to gone OK - he is actually already fast asleep next to me now!

I'm trying to give him two proper naps per day - of at least 90 minutes each, plus maybe a few catnaps here and there if he wants them, and three distinct play sessions to tire him out a bit more - I was surprised today that he actually happily did 'play' stuff with me in his room for about an hour and a quarter earlier today, alternating between tummy time, reading books and solo gym time. All together we have probably spent a good three hours today doing that kind of thing. He looks pooped:Name:  1415652191963.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  22.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Tested again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

• Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Tested again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not familiar with the brand but I am guessing one line means negative

(Original post by randdom)
    They look like the lab-grade bulk-buy tests for obsessive testers - for the pregnancy test you need the control & another line no matter how faint & for the LH surge version then test line needs to be as dark as the control. I can't see a clear positive on that either, donutaud15. Is there an evap line though when you look closely & move it?

I am now testing to try to get a negative test and see that this miscarriage is over - interesting experiment is that my CB digi was still 1-2 weeks pregnant earlier this week but that lab test looked completely negative now - so sensitivities do vary... but if you're days into a progressing normally pregnancy HCG levels should be going up pretty rapidly.

Toddler is 18 months tomorrow!

But I feel like I "should" be 6 months pregnant. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Yeah the line is really really faint. Hard to catch on camera tbh but when my husband got home he can see it quite clearly in the light. It's a cheap one from ebay while waiting for the proper ones.

They look like the lab-grade bulk-buy tests for obsessive testers - for the pregnancy test you need the control & another line no matter how faint & for the LH surge version then test line needs to be as dark as the control. I can't see a clear positive on that either, donutaud15. Is there an evap line though when you look closely & move it?

I am now testing to try to get a negative test and see that this miscarriage is over - interesting experiment is that my CB digi was still 1-2 weeks pregnant earlier this week but that lab test looked completely negative now - so sensitivities do vary... but if you're days into a progressing normally pregnancy HCG levels should be going up pretty rapidly.

Toddler is 18 months tomorrow!

But I feel like I "should" be 6 months pregnant. :bawling:
    The line is pink so not sure about evap line. hard to catch it on camera as the test is so thin and it's faint. It's noticeable in reality though. Will try again in morning as it's not fmu.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Enhanced one I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone had spotting during early pregnancy?

Doctor today said she was pretty sure I'm pregnant but sending me for blood test as she's concerned that I could be having chemical pregnancy due to faint positives and spotting. Worrying loads.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Did anyone had spotting during early pregnancy?

Doctor today said she was pretty sure I'm pregnant but sending me for blood test as she's concerned that I could be having chemical pregnancy due to faint positives and spotting. Worrying loads.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can see something on the last picture you posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I can see something on the last picture you posted.
    They got darker since that last photo but not by much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    might as well post this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

might as well post this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pleased you've seen your GP to make a plan.

If I were in your shoes I think I'd be quite pessimistic - usually by the time my period is due (so 14-15 DPO) it's a dark line on a urinary test & if doing first morning samples each time using the same type of test while the pregnancy is progressing normally the line does get a lot visibly darker over the first week or so.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.