Turn on thread page Beta

has your course met your expectations? watch

ReputationRep:
    What subject are you curentley doing?

Do you think your course has meet your expectations?

what do you think could be improved in terms of your experiance while on the course?

ReputationRep:
    This might be best off in the General University Discussion thread - you'll get more specific answers than from people browsing the current affairs thread

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this what the NSS is for?

ReputationRep:
    of course not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    This might be best off in the General University Discussion thread - you'll get more specific answers than from people browsing the current affairs thread
    thanks for your reply im a student to but i just wanted to get peoples opinion you know ive got to be inclusive lol
    even if you get 500 replise and only one makes sense its worth it, but is it genaraly not like in the general discusstion?
    gess i came hear cos i cant spell lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwboyracer)
    of course not
    lol loud you could be a little bit more specfic, like what is good whats not so good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leesworld)
    lol loud you could be a little bit more specfic, like what is good whats not so good?

I'm the only boy left in the class and all the others are girls(not fit girls, if they were fit i wouldn't mind) And they act so annoying, squealing amongst one another and their childish behavior drives one to the edge, pardon my behavior

ReputationRep:
    I'm the only boy left in the class and all the others are girls(not fit girls, if they were fit i wouldn't mind) And they act so annoying, squealing amongst one another and their childish behavior drives one to the edge, pardon my behavior
    what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    feel for you son

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i love it.

ReputationRep:
    I love it, but Year 1 isn't really that SLT-specific, so this is a bit of a 'means-to-an-end' kind of year. Next year will be a lot more interesting.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.