Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evangelica)
    I'm not going to start supporting segregation, I would never have met some of my best friends. Immigration needs to be cut, that's true, but if the number of immigrants was limited to each are of the country, it would be less of a problem. In that case nationally you would only see 8 non white people for every 100, which seems very balanced. It's a case of mass immigration to cities like London and Birmingham that addles figures and creates antagonism.

whos talking about segregation?

i am a moderate, so i support immigration. but mass immigration is extremist. as is the colonisation of white areas.

nothing wrong, with non whites moving into white areas, but it has to be moderate.

demographic projections state that britain will become a minority white nation sometime around 2100 if current immigration and birth trends continue.

such a situation cannot just happen without massive upheaval and ethnic conflict. its in everyones best interests to oppose the mass immigration and colonisation of britain.

ReputationRep:
    If your "white and proud" then you are branded a racist but if your "black and proud" then good on you.

And they say we shouldn't be racist? is this not racism towards white, saying we cant be proud without people thinking your in the BNP.

I dont think people are not proud to be white, they just dont have to flaunt it like other races? how can you be proud to be a race anyway? its not like you chose to be that race or changed anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    If your "white and proud" then you are branded a racist but if your "black and proud" then good on you.

And they say we shouldn't be racist? is this not racism towards white, saying we cant be proud without people thinking your in the BNP.

I dont think people are not proud to be white, they just dont have to flaunt it like other races? how can you be proud to be a race anyway? its not like you chose to be that race or changed anything about it.

its not about being proud of your skin colour, but proud of the inheritance of your ethnic group-- ethnic european history, achievements, tradition are all things to celebrate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    whos talking about segregation?

i am a moderate, so i support immigration. but mass immigration is extremist. as is the colonisation of white areas.

nothing wrong, with non whites moving into white areas, but it has to be moderate.

demographic projections state that britain will become a minority white nation sometime around 2100 if current immigration and birth trends continue.

such a situation cannot just happen without massive upheaval and ethnic conflict. its in everyones best interests to oppose the mass immigration and colonisation of britain.
    That's exactly what I said - immigration should be cut down on, but I think it's a silly idea to make this stricter in heavily White areas. My point is that if it was spread out, nationally you'd only see 8 in 100 non-White people and immigration wouldn't seem such an issue. I think areas that are 99.9% White should receive a few immigrants rather than places like Birmingham. Anyway, yeah our government does need to sort out immigration, I guess there's just a difference in opinion. Each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    if the doors were closed tonight, britain would still have a massive problem with ethnic conflict.

the 8% ratio you talk about is sensible, but it will be impossible to implement if mass immigration and birth trends continue.

ReputationRep:
    im proud of being white.. i use factor 50 suncream everyday to stay white

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone should be proud of the colour of their skin, but of their culture and heritage.

ReputationRep:
    im white and proud of it, i dont know anyone whos ashamed to be white so i dont really know what this thread is all about. The white race happend to be superior in the past, so what...

ReputationRep:
    its not about being proud of your skin colour, but proud of the inheritance of your ethnic group-- ethnic european history, achievements, tradition are all things to celebrate.
    so why do people generally say black and proud and not "ethnic origin is african and proud", why do they bring skin colour in if its not about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    so why do people generally say black and proud and not "ethnic origin is african and proud", why do they bring skin colour in if its not about that?

i am trying to relate to ethnic europeans who equate race pride with skin pride. my point is, the two and not the same. its a common mistake many white people make.

ReputationRep:
    Because when they start to get proud of themselves the REST of the WORLD starts calling them racists. Pretty unfair tbh.

/endsarcasm

ReputationRep:
    Okay, my first post here. I think there shouldn't be any "race guilt" for anyone. Every race throughout history has committed atrocities, albeit the white race has committed possibly some of the worst, by either inventing new way to exploited building upon a concept which exploits.

I for one do not feel any shame for the white race - of which i am apart of. I find it more racist that other races can celebrate their culture but not the white race because of a ridiculous concept called "PC". PC is all a matter of opinion.

Atrocities such as what the Nazi's, the Serbs, the US and the British Empire committed are not something i feel the need to apologise for, i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it. No one ever says the finer points of the white race, such as our scientific, social, economic, political and medical developments.

ReputationRep:
    the japanese committed the most evil acts of the 20th century, but they do not berate themselves about it. they move on.

white people on the other hand, like to berate themselves collectively because of the crimes of their elites..........but why is this?

are white people melodramatic and self loathing by nature or are they just idiotic?
    1 - You colonised countries by force!
    2 - You made slaves of blacks!
    3 - You stole the wealth of Asia, Africa!
    4 - You converted to Christianity by force!
    5 - Many more reasons.

Be ashamed of your past you heathens. Repent, and you shall be set free you Whores of Babylon!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's because minorities, or some of them, feel the need to be as loud as possible, unlike the majority of Britons. Also, people are always highly critical of the British Empire, as if nothing good came out. God's sake, nothing is archetypal. This is real life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    1 - You colonised countries by force!
    2 - You made slaves of blacks!
    3 - You stole the wealth of Asia, Africa!
    4 - You converted to Christianity by force!
    5 - Many more reasons.

Be ashamed of your past you heathens. Repent, and you shall be set free you Whores of Babylon!

1: but so did everyone else. white people were second rate imperialists behind arabs.
    2. but so did arabs. they started in the 7th century and only stopped when europeans forced them
    3. er, no.
    4. again, the arabs have been the greatest at enforced conversions.
    5. you are a racist bigot.

white people have nothing to be ashemed of because whatever they have done others have done far worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkAbyss185)
    Okay, my first post here. I think there shouldn't be any "race guilt" for anyone. Every race throughout history has committed atrocities, albeit the white race has committed possibly some of the worst, by either inventing new way to exploited building upon a concept which exploits.

I for one do not feel any shame for the white race - of which i am apart of. I find it more racist that other races can celebrate their culture but not the white race because of a ridiculous concept called "PC". PC is all a matter of opinion.

Atrocities such as what the Nazi's, the Serbs, the US and the British Empire committed are not something i feel the need to apologise for, i wasnt there, i had nothing to do with it. No one ever says the finer points of the white race, such as our scientific, social, economic, political and medical developments.

absolutely not true. the european conquests were less bloody than all other empire builders in history.

the fact that most people have only ever heard of european empires and their conquests is proof that britain is a racist anti white society that is dominated by marxist concepts of western guilt.

ReputationRep:
    1: but so did everyone else. white people were second rate imperialists behind arabs.
    2. but so did arabs. they started in the 7th century and only stopped when europeans forced them
    3. er, no.
    4. again, the arabs have been the greatest at enforced conversions.
    5. you are a racist bigot.

white people have nothing to be ashemed of because whatever they have done others have done far worse.
    The Arabs this, the Arabs that. Give proof you bafoon!

BTW I'm not racist as I'm 50% Caucasian myself!

ReputationRep:
    White people of course had to abolish it since they started it! Who else is going to stop it? They were the majority who persecuted the black people forced them to adopt English names and abandon their culture. Only when the blacks started rebelling were they forced to abolish it. I wouldnt put it as one if the whites greatest achievements as some keep mentioning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    The Arabs this, the Arabs that. Give proof you bafoon!

BTW I'm not racist as I'm 50% Caucasian myself!
    Lol @ the second line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    What was more evil than the genocide of 6 million jews? I know I am not addressing the point but what did the japanese do that you actually consider more evil than this? They didn't kill 90000 civilians with atom bombs either
    Yea but I'm English, not German. (And I don't hate myself because of the colour of my skin (because I'm not a bed-wetting leftie))

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.