Turn on thread page Beta

why are white people ashamed of their race? watch

ReputationRep:
    the problem is that white people still do things that others did once or whatever, white people tried to wipe out red indians, massacred aboriginals in australia, went to africa and f***** em over, went to india for trade and done em over as well, banned jews from england, massacred muslims in bosnia, openly supported illegal war in iraq and afghanistan then moaned like a b**** when some of them turned into terrorists, white countries are holding billions of dollars of african money right now, white people looted billions of dollars worth of jewellery from india and then they cry about illegal immigration, there was a pub in india saying 'No Dogs or Indians', what happened in vietnam, what happened in iraq, what happened in afghanistan and knowing all that im still good friends with my white mates becuase i dont generalise people and live off the past so dont even try to talk about 'white supremacy'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Two sides of the same coin. I am not ashamed to be white either, because it is something I cannot change.

Skin colour is just another mutation within the human species. Learn to love it and live with it.

Meaningless cant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    waffle.
    K lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genius7)
    The point is that white slavery occurred more recently and has a greater bearing on society today especially as black people have only had equal rights for 40-50 years.

sorry maybe if you studied history like i do you would not say this. i take my position because i see the value of western civilisation. funny how it takes someone with a immigrant background to see this value as westerners themselves are to quick to feel guilty because of marxist ideology.

compared to other empires the west has been so tolerant and i for one do not want to see it destroyed because the only other competing model is islam (which has committed far more genocide and oppression in history) or the chinese one party communism which could turn very bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaceman)
    sorry maybe if you studied history like i do you would not say this. i take my position because i see the value of western civilisation. funny how it takes someone with a immigrant background to see this value as westerners themselves are to quick to feel guilty because of marxist ideology.

compared to other empires the west has been so tolerant and i for one do not want to see it destroyed because the only other competing model is islam (which has committed far more genocide and oppression in history) or the chinese one party communism which could turn very bad.
    Umm what has that got to do with my comment lol?
    Also I do study history so ??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaceman)
    maybe you should try being a muslim with their history of imperialism and slavery then maybe you would commit suicide.
    One slave-master is the same as the next. However, the question was not about the Middle East but why I am ashamed of my nationality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Struggle)
    One slave-master is the same as the next. However, the question was not about the Middle East but why I am ashamed of my nationality.

ok, so you really are a vulgar marxist if you feel this way. in fact, i would say you are a victim the marxist critical theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    I'm neither ashamed or proud of my race because it's something that I have absolutely no control over and I'm not a ****ing moron.

This is even stupider than getting all upset because of actions taken by your country in the past and present.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    segregation was about safety from black crime. the segregationists have been proved correct. since desegregation anti white violence in america has reached epidemic levels.
    85% is black on white.

white society has always fought against slavery and segregation. some white people love blacks, some do not. most think them as equal.

whites need to stop being racially extorted.
    Oh your true colours have come out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hexgeist)
    Oh your true colours have come out.

what do you mean by this are you saying you agree with the massive level of anti white violence in america today? are you saying white people have not fought and died for black rights for centuries now?

your comment is loaded with anti white sentiment.

ReputationRep:
    Everyones free to be proud of what they are... end of argument. But having said that, people can be afraid to do so bcoz theyre worried about how people myt see them.

ReputationRep:
    well i'm not - i'm a sack of molecules and I don't see why I would pick that one particular feature to have 'pride' in. i could pick a raft of my inherited traits.

people reject this, quite rightly, because this sort of pride has only ever led to hatred, exclusion and division. nothing good comes out of racial pride.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    Because the Guardianistas made them feel that they should be ashamed of who they are and poisoned them against themselves and their own people.

he reminds me of tory boy on harry enfield.

it isn't a good comparison.

ReputationRep:
    why are white people ashamed of their race? They're not!

next question please.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not ashamed of who I am nor blame myself for other people's actions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Organ)
    he reminds me of tory boy on harry enfield.

it isn't a good comparison.

slightly more intelligent and educated though... tory boy is old.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.