Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

cleverest/funniest/most interesting uni graffiti you have read on desks? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Uni has surprisingly intelligent graffiti i have noticed.....

ReputationRep:
    'My life is like x^2 + 1 = 0' in a maths lecture room. I laughed.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I write 'Smile, you are beautiful'.
    Once I sat in the same place and someone had put a smiley face next to it.
    I hope I made their day

ReputationRep:
    "If you're reading this you know you should have revised harder"

Made me smile =P

ReputationRep:
    "Justin from n-sync is so hot" Im sitting there thinking Oh my god how old is this desk. Not the funniest/more interesting but its the most memorable for some weird reason.

ReputationRep:
    Reading this thread: at least the graffiti gets a little more mature and interesting at university level. I get bored of the generic genitals which get drawn everywhere by rebel 12 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazydavy)
    Reading this thread: at least the graffiti gets a little more mature and interesting at university level. I get bored of the generic genitals which get drawn everywhere by rebel 12 year olds.
    I still find drawing knobs on people's work hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    We had a history teacher called Mrs Gay.

Someone wrote one the desk "Miss is Gay!"

I lol'ed

ReputationRep:
    Being in sixth form still, the cleverest graffiti I see is a tipex penis on the chairs that everyone argues over because no one wants to have it, and everyone starts giggling hysterically at the poor soul who has to sit on it 'cause they're "sitting on a **** lolol."

ReputationRep:
    'get your tits out'

i didn't go to a very high ranking university... i'm at oxford brookes.

ReputationRep:
    "SODIUM IS GAY" in a chem lab.

Yep, sure is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Being in sixth form still, the cleverest graffiti I see is a tipex penis on the chairs that everyone argues over because no one wants to have it, and everyone starts giggling hysterically at the poor soul who has to sit on it 'cause they're "sitting on a **** lolol."
    lol we had that,and people use to draw a penis with deodrant on our suits and it never came off

ReputationRep:
    I covered the whole underside of a desk in the 'V Speech' from V for Vendetta in year 11. Not highly intelligent, but a little better than the generic penis's 'Sam luvs Rach' and 'Barry is an expletive' that you usually get.

I look forward to intelligent graffiti. It will be a pleasant change.

ReputationRep:
    V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    [carves V into wall]
    V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    [giggles]
    V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
    V: I'm quite sure they will say so.

HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I once scribed the readouts to the Death Star. Don't worry, I doubt anyone will find a weakness.

ReputationRep:
    'Big Fat Alan is actually a really nice bloke'

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure I read one about the 'HARDON collider' too....hmmm

ReputationRep:
    There was some good stuff in Sheffield's Student Union toilets about Nick Clegg...

ReputationRep:
    "exams suck, Mr x is gay, I hate <schools name>"

Then replies on the exam desk saying: "some things don't change" HAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    I've written this on my high school desk: "Who doesn't go crazy in here, he ain't normal !"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.