I have offers from different universities and have not yet made a decision at to which are going to be my firm and insurance choices. I have not made my mind up.
However, I am worried that I will miss out on good accommodation etc. because I am leaving it so late. Is this the case?
Turn on thread page Beta
Should I firm and insurance now or wait? watch
- Thread Starter
- 07-04-2011 23:37
- 09-04-2011 12:38
It depends on your university. Most universities do not allocate accommodation on a first come first served basis. This is usually the case to make it fair for everyone. However, if the university does give out accommodation in this way then you would miss out by leaving it too late.