Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where to go ? .. What to do ? (no goals) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ive posted this in here because it is an everyday life issue,
    I have got to do a pdp which is easy to do everyone knows that however I have met a part that im confused at. Basically I dont have any real goals as in work which is unlike most of the people on here. Im on a business course and know what i want as other goals (e.g life, social,) but not working goals.

Just after a bit of advice on what spurs you on.. hopefully looking for answers of people who havn't allways known what they wanted to do as it will give me a better insight to my question and help me work some out.

ReputationRep:
    I know what you're going through.
    +1

ReputationRep:
    as business maybe you should try banking

its 9 - 5 5 days a week, promotion chances, and is a fairly decent wage right from the off

ReputationRep:
    Pop on Nirvana - 'Lithium'. If that doesn't inspire you, nothing will.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i agree, try banking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopite493)
    as business maybe you should try banking

its 9 - 5 5 days a week, promotion chances, and is a fairly decent wage right from the off
    (Original post by Thomas...)
    Yes, i agree, try banking!
    This is one route that im afraid that i may never get down as they are more open to accounting students and I failed my accounting exam by 2 marks got 38/100. The test was too short time wise.

(Original post by mau5)
    Pop on Nirvana - 'Lithium'. If that doesn't inspire you, nothing will.
    I've tried listening to the song but it isn't giving me any umph at the moment.
    (honhestly it was just on my iphone:eek:)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.