Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How easily do girls get wet? Watch

Anon or delete please.

Just out of curiosity - what does it take to get the average girl "wet"? Like if you were hooking up with a random guy at a club would it happen? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Depends. Some girls can gush a river out of there pretty quickly, others can barely get wet at all and have to have help from a lubricant. Things such as the time in the monthly cycle and birth control pills affect this.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by hooking up?

It's all circumstantial and is pretty dependant on the individual. Chances are, if you know sex is a sure thing, the closer the sexing gets, the wetter the girl gets.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Well if caught in a rainstorm... oh you mean the other kind of wet :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Well if caught in a rainstorm... oh you mean the other kind of wet :getmecoat:
    Lol. On an unrelated note, your signature is the story of my afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how sexy the stimulus is

ReputationRep:
    Completely depends on the person. Some get their juices flowing with a quick grope, some pretty much won't get wet at all.

ReputationRep:
    Google is your friend.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on so many things.

How sexy the guy is
    How good he is at turning us on (if he's just being a pussy and too scared to make a move, or if he actually takes control).
    What time of the months it is, some weeks when the woman is more fertile she'll get wet quicker but other times not as quick
    Contraceptive pill

Basically if you're doing your job right, you'll be fine, If not theres always lube

ReputationRep:
    Depends, are we talking about a bath, pool or beach?

do you girls get wet when you think about my threesome with my gf and my step sister

ReputationRep:
    Depends where they are, at swimming pools or in the sea I think they get wet very easy.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how good at your job you are

ReputationRep:
    Whisper in her ear like Barry White...

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much what everyone else has said, but i guess knowing what they like is good if you want to get there quicker, so you never know with a random in a club, you might hit the golden spot, or you just get make her wonder what shes missing on tv

ReputationRep:
    not easily enough i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your mad skills and the girl in question.

ReputationRep:
    Kissin the neck slowly seems to do the trick

ReputationRep:
    They're all effing different
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Not usually as easily as guys do because they tend to carry umbrellas.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.