Turn on thread page Beta

How easily do girls get wet? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    Depends on your mad skills and the girl in question.
    U mad bro?

ReputationRep:
    Depends.

ReputationRep:
    Usually upon sight of me women's tousers go fukishima, but only when I've got my hair geld.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dipless)
    Depends how good at your job you are
    What does being an ace barman have to do with anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    Kissin the neck slowly seems to do the trick
    Mmmmnomnomnom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    What does being an ace barman have to do with anything?
    Well you do have access to a variety of liquids, pumps and tools, so should make it a lot easier
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jjarvis)
    Lol. On an unrelated note, your signature is the story of my afternoon.
    It's the story of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    Kissin the neck slowly seems to do the trick
    Mmmmyep :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dipless)
    Well you do have access to a variety of liquids, pumps and tools, so should make it a lot easier
    Well I am as good at sex as I am at being a barman. I know only one cocktail and when I mess that up after 2 minutes I proceed to crying in front of the customer for a good hour.

ReputationRep:
    Well I am as good at sex as I am at being a barman. I know only one cocktail and when I mess that up after 2 minutes I proceed to crying in front of the customer for a good hour.
    Haha! Bi-winning.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how hairy a guy is :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    They usually sense me coming and by the time I get to them there's a puddle on the floor and the girl's struggling to stand up properly

ReputationRep:
    There is no average. It also depends on my mood and whether I'm in the zone.

ReputationRep:
    The only cocktail I know is 'sex on the beach' but that has a horrible habit of drying things up unless the waves and ripples are used in an appropriate fashion.

Thanks for the neck tip ladies will change from biting to kissing how about a bit of ear nibbling, or not at all effective?

ReputationRep:
    This thread reminds me of my ex.. (TMI alert, but don't worry we're both beautiful people) she used to get extremely wet in foreplay and when I went down on her, I must have swallowed more of her liquids than she ever mine, lol.

Girls can definitely get wet from just kissing, at least, my ex did. Hope that answers your question OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy)
    They usually sense me coming and by the time I get to them there's a puddle on the floor and the girl's struggling to stand up properly
    Targeting OAPs? Thats just low man.

ReputationRep:
    h3h3h3h3! :giggle:

Aim for the nips!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm wet after reading this thread. :hubba:

It depends on the girl. :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Targeting OAPs? Thats just low man.
    Ha! Very good

ReputationRep:
    Would you females advise lubing my penis before I next rape a young woman?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.