Turn on thread page Beta

Are chavs more handsome/pretty than university students? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically chavs (as you like to call us) seem to look much more attractive than those of you who go to university (geeks) anyone else noticed this?

ReputationRep:
    They have a certain je ne sais quoi.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=becky:-);30752592]They have a certain je ne sais quoi.[/QUOTE]

What language is this? tell me the language and I'll look it up on translator, it will give me something fun to do

ReputationRep:
    Haha..french.

What characteristics make a chav in your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    geeks? these "geeks" are runnning your country. 'innit'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzyAlice)
    geeks? these "geeks" are runnning your country. 'innit'

how are they, there doing a bad job if I'm honest

ReputationRep:
    Terrible attempt at a wind up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwboyracer)
    how are they, there doing a bad job if I'm honest
    What do you mean "how are they" they are, dont question the fact that they are, you just admitted that they are you stupid waste of space. If you think they're doing a bad job thats your opinion but i'd love to see a bunch of chavs do any better.

ReputationRep:
    Looks are not a consequence of your social class. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean "how are they" they are, dont question the fact that they are, you just admitted that they are you stupid waste of space. If you think they're doing a bad job thats your opinion but i'd love to see a bunch of chavs do any better.

Where and when did i say they were a stupid waste of space? I asked how they ran the country you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    What language is this?
    Really? :lolwut:

Uh anyway, yeah. Some chavs are kinda cute, in an ugly puppy kinda way. D'aww.

But really, I don't think being a geek/chav makes a real difference to your appearance... if you're hot, you're hot. If you're not.. you're not.

ReputationRep:
    Where and when did i say they were a stupid waste of space? I asked how they ran the country you idiot.
    They are, YOU stupid waste of space.* And you didn't ask how they ran the country; you questioned how sufficiently they were doing so. *facepalm*

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    Really? :lolwut:

Uh anyway, yeah. Some chavs are kinda cute, in an ugly puppy kinda way. D'aww.

But really, I don't think being a geek/chav makes a real difference to your appearance... if you're hot, you're hot. If you're not.. you're not.

Jessie J is fit and is a Chav

here are ugly people. aka. college and university students

ReputationRep:
    They are, YOU stupid waste of space.* And you didn't ask how they ran the country; you questioned how sufficiently they were doing so. *facepalm*

Your really ****ing making me angry. I basically said this ''how are they, how do they run the country'' If I saw you now i would punch you for making me sound like an idiot

ReputationRep:
    That's why chavs are so lovable! Fiesty!

ReputationRep:
    Jessie J is fit and is a Chav

here are ugly people. aka. college and university students
    It's easy to argue like that though

Here is an ugly chav:

Here is a pretty uni student:

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    It's easy to argue like that though

Here is an ugly chav:

Here is a pretty uni student:

:dontknow:

there is only 1 picture there of a person and she looks more like a student than a chav if you ask me. Also there may be a few ugly chavs but you'll notice their are far more ugly students.

so get the other pic up and I'll decide between the 2.

ReputationRep:
    there is only 1 picture there of a person and she looks more like a student than a chav if you ask me. Also there may be a few ugly chavs but you'll notice their are far more ugly students.

so get the other pic up and I'll decide between the 2.
    I did put two pics up, sorry if the other won't load

Well in my experience, I see a lot more attractive students.. but obviously I'm a student myself and there's a looooot of eye candy on campus :sexface:

I just think it's about their actual looks, not whether they study or not :lolwut:

I know a lot of chavs who are at uni.. what then? Does it make them ugly? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Your really ****ing making me angry. I basically said this ''how are they, how do they run the country'' If I saw you now i would punch you for making me sound like an idiot
    No, you said: "how are they, there doing a bad job if I'm honest" which is just so unbelievably stupid. Firstly you said "how are they?" which implies you think that they're not running the country but then you say that they're doing a bad job? which doesn't make any sense, if you dont think that they are running the country and if you didn't know they are then why did you question it? Either way your an idiot.
    And punching me because i make you seem an idiot? How stereotypically chavvy of you? Would not expect anything else!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.