Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Girls always seem to speak negative of boys, they say boys this and that, true for some but not for all of us . Girls do the same but you hardly hear us ranting about them.Girls, were not all bad you know.....discuss........

ReputationRep:
    I don't tend to speak negatively of guys... true, some are absolute cocks. But, some girls are total *****es.
    Both are capable for doing hurtful things, sadly.

It does bug me when girls are like, "omg boys are jerks!!!"

This springs to mind:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    I don't tend to speak negatively of guys... true, some are absolute cocks. But, some girls are total *****es.

This springs to mind:

Love that ^^

ReputationRep:
    I tend to speak badly of girls moreso than boys haha! I'd much rather be in the company of a few guys tbh than girls because guys seem to be more chilled

ReputationRep:
    I don't know tbh, I suppose boy's and girls can make the same mistakes but people see the mistakes more if their made by boys as maybe more is expected from us?

ReputationRep:
    Really? I don't think so but I think it also depends where you heard that from... Boys do it as well don't they, I think it's natural, people just gossip about people.

ReputationRep:
    'Cause you give love, a bad name. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Girls who just drink and act like sluts really piss me off, and girls who giggle and feminists they piss me off to. In nature the man is the bread winner and the female is the one who just brings up the baby and looks after the man when he returns home with the bacon for the day's labour. I hate feminists who now have got women their own careers and equal pay which is ridiculous as women can't do the same as men.

ReputationRep:
    Ironically, most of the girls I know say they get on better with their friends that are boys more then their friends that are girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)

This springs to mind:

Wow amazing love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    Ironically, most of the girls I know say they get on better with their friends that are boys more then their friends that are girls.
    I dont really have any friends dat are girls cos girls are just ignorant and always chat and giggle which really pisses me off and they are so shallow and love stupid things like handbags, shoes and justin bieber. I also hate feminists who are removing mens rights and taking for granted the life we men give them.

ReputationRep:
    Girls, for some reason, feel the need to proclaim to the world that "ALL GUYS ARE DICKS!!1!!1!!2!" when they got dumped or had some other kind of fallout with a guy. I've seen so many Facebook statuses of that nature. On the other hand, I've never seen a guy make such generalisations about girls, not even in the heat of the moment.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.