Turn on thread page Beta

Was with my boyfriend for 6 years, we didn't have sex as I was too scraed to tell him about what happened in childhood. He finished it 2 weeks ago and has gone abroad. He has put he is in a relationship now with this girl in the Ukraine and when I rang him he said he wants to see how it goes with her. He seemed annoyed I rang when he was abroad and said I had lost him.

He said this girl listens yet everyone says she would to get her passport. I am surprised as he wants to settle down and is racist so why go abroad and he can't settle down with her as they both cannot live in each other's countries. He was annoyed I didn't tell him about the abuse but did want to know what happened.

He said we can talk the next day is back. He gives me mixed messages saying don't get your hopes up, he wants to see how it goes with her then says he still needs to clear his head. Why would he want to talk? Should I tell him about the abuse? He wanted to know more but I wouldn't talk over the phone.

ReputationRep:
    he sounds like a waste, id forget and move on

ReputationRep:
    He is a racist? O.o

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk to him.

ReputationRep:
    Haha he's racist.

ReputationRep:
    What abuse?

(Original post by SatanIsAwesome)
    What abuse?
    Obviously sexual. I just need to tell him what happened.

ReputationRep:
    http://s.sfwgifs.com/img/23/thats-racist.gif

ReputationRep:
    Wait, he dumped you and found somebody else in the space of two weeks? Something doesn't seem right there.

(Original post by BrokenJohn)
    Wait, he dumped you and found somebody else in the space of two weeks? Something doesn't seem right there.
    Do you think its genuine or to make me jealous?

ReputationRep:
    Being racist doesn't mean you're prejudice to all races bar your own. He's not sending mixed signals if you never told him about this before hand.

2 weeks seems a bit short, but it could have been simply to try and get over you.

ReputationRep:
    saw a thread just like this the other day :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you think its genuine or to make me jealous?
    Either way, he's a d*ckhead

ReputationRep:
    Leave it.

Firstly - racist - why bother.

Secondly - in a relationship already - no-go area

Thirdly - mixed messages - potentially just hoping you'll put out because of the fact you miss him?

ReputationRep:
    Your damaged goods you dont deserve a boyfriend

He said we can meet Tuesday and next weekend to talk, I don't get why if we only need to meet once to talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mother_eve3088)
    Leave it.

Firstly - racist - why bother.

Secondly - in a relationship already - no-go area

Thirdly - mixed messages - potentially just hoping you'll put out because of the fact you miss him?
    I was just about to say this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Obviously sexual. I just need to tell him what happened.
    Well, for all we know, it could've just been bullying or some ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    Your damaged goods you dont deserve a boyfriend
    And you my friend are a flaccid penis...of no use to any woman!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.