The Student Room Group

AVCE Business and AVCE travel and tourism!

k well im doin like 4 AVCE's this year (how clever of me??) but im avin a lil trouble gettin my head round everyfin! n i would apprieciate ur help! if you could send me n e copies of n e unit portfolios so i can see how you ave set it out it would b greatly appriciated! (ive dun a marketing portfolio - not sure wot unit that is in business) n i ave dun Unit 1? in travel n tourism! (the 1 bout post war developments! so n e fin cept them 2 wud b welcomed! n if i can elp u with n e fin i will! (im also doin ICT n Media) but im oh k with them 2!
i am doin a avce bus cousre so if ya wana give me ya work i will give ya mine den we wil pass!!

email me at [email protected]
k well im doin like 4 AVCE's this year (how clever of me??) but im avin a lil trouble gettin my head round everyfin! n i would apprieciate ur help! if you could send me n e copies of n e unit portfolios so i can see how you ave set it out it would b greatly appriciated! (ive dun a marketing portfolio - not sure wot unit that is in business) n i ave dun Unit 1? in travel n tourism! (the 1 bout post war developments! so n e fin cept them 2 wud b welcomed! n if i can elp u with n e fin i will! (im also doin ICT n Media) but im oh k with them 2!

I must say ur incredibly brave doin that many courses!! I'm on my second year of travel and tourism and thats enuff!!
I would offer my work (guessing u need worldwide travel) but unfortunatly i had a teacher that was very mean and she failed practically every1. if i can dig out my work then u could c but i think its a D grade ish even tho she gave me a U. I think my classes had different names to urs so i mite b ramblin bout the wrong class but sounds like u did the Investigatin Travel and Tourism paper (ITT). Take it u got UKtravel & the tourism development exam soon? good luck.
If u desperatly need the work, let me know -
[email protected]
Best of luck anyway
Nat
Your mad! good luck anyways! You wont be able to drop one will you, you are going to find it so hard! I wish I could have done 3 AVCES rather than another A Level as well. I am doing full Award AVCE Business and have nearly finished woah hoo! I am sure you will be fine! Good luck. Reply to say more specifically what you need help in, particularly in business!

Claire
Originally posted by Unregistered
i am doin a avce bus cousre so if ya wana give me ya work i will give ya mine den we wil pass!!

Ok what topics have u done?

hi

im just finishing my second year of avce travel and tourism, if anyone needs help with customer service, i did quite well, and visitor attractions, and also travel and tourism in action. i got a, a, and b. some of the others r rubbish though.

i have found passenger transport, and investiagting very very hard.

good luck with your 4 avce's i wouldnt of been able to do it, your very brave, or stupid, i think brave though.

if you do want to get hold of me then you can contact me on:
[email protected]
im on msn as well.

good luck to everyone

natalee

xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending