Turn on thread page Beta

Vatattooing! watch

Hey TSR,

So I have a boyfriend and we haven't seen each other in a month so when I see him next week I want to surprise him with something special. We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo uhh... down there!

So what do you guys think? Sexy or simply tacky?

And if you think I should get it done, do you have any ideas for the tattoo? I was thinking maybe his first initial or his zodiac sign... any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks

P.S. Admins - please anon this. Many of my friends use TSR it'd obviously be embarrassing if they found out about this!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    vatattooing? is this the new vejazzling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey TSR,

So I have a boyfriend and we haven't seen each other in a month so when I see him next week I want to surprise him with something special. We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo uhh... down there!

And if you think I should get it done, do you have any ideas for the tattoo? I was thinking maybe his first initial or his zodiac sign... any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks

P.S. Admins - please anon this. Many of my friends use TSR it'd obviously be embarrassing if they found out about this!
    i hope you and your boyfriend die...

ReputationRep:
    http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures..._4386_7699.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardd)
    i hope you and your boyfriend die...
    Unnecessary, dude.

ReputationRep:
    Lols. I don't really see how he benefits massively from this?

ReputationRep:
    Hey TSR,

Thanks

Tacky. If you were doing something funny I'd say "hey, go for it" but intial or zodiac sign? Nah, I can't even imagine a guy who'd find that sexy. I like my zodiac sign but not that much. Most guys don't believe in astrological nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo uhh... down there!
    With a marker pen or something? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    LOL. i'm laughing like a donkey over 'vatatto' AHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EHHHHHH HOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogatonic)
    With a marker pen or something? :lolwut:
    No dont be silly....

..Crayons duhhh!

ReputationRep:
    Draw a bacon butty down there :borat:

(Original post by alexs2602)
    Tacky. If you were doing something funny I'd say "hey, go for it" but intial or zodiac sign? Nah, I can't even imagine a guy who'd find that sexy. I like my zodiac sign but not that much. Most guys don't believe in astrological nonsense.
    Funny like what? Got any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Hey TSR,

Thanks

Well, my serious reply would be go for it. As long as it's nothing permanent its cool.

ReputationRep:
    dont get one. its ugly and not flattering at all. and ive seen my fair share of "vatattoos".

ReputationRep:
    Draw a picture of him. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I used to do that when I was in a distance relationschip! Don't draw it yourself, buy some fake tattoos! Tiger, eagle, something mondo-cool.

ReputationRep:
    You can't be serious.. ''We've always been a little adventurous and experimental so I was thinking of drawing a fake tattoo''. I don't see how drawing a fake tattoo down below is like being adventurous. What are you thinking of? Is he supposed to like rub the ink off or something?

ReputationRep:
    Funny like what? Got any ideas?
    I don't know your sense of humour. I don't even know your personality. I'd do something funny because I'm always making people laugh. All I know is star signs and initials are a bit tacky.

ReputationRep:
    Shave/wax your hair off down there except for a bit at the top, draw on eyes underneath, your special place can be the nose- voila, you've got a head! You could even gel the hair to look like your boyfriend's if he has it in a certain style!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.