Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey

I've just started going out with a boy from uni, he makes me smile so much and its going really well . We're both freshers and both 18 but he's never had a girlfriend before. I don't have a problem with this but I was just wondering what sort of worries he might have because its his first relationship and i want to make sure it all goes well!
    I've only been in two relationships before but my first one was a few years ago and I guess the worries that you do have will be different for boys. I remember that I became particularly attached to my first boyfriend - will this be the same for him + is it a problem?

So please let me know how he might be feeling!

bump?

ReputationRep:
    He will get regular boners when he is near you :laugh:

anyone else lol?

ReputationRep:
    Chill out man, its FRIDAY!

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...395-120-68.gif

ReputationRep:
    Like you found he probs will get very quickly attached...whether you consider that a plus or a negative is up to you

ReputationRep:
    He's probably nervous. Just take things steady.

ReputationRep:
    The quicker you give him a blowjob, the more he will love you (for life).

ReputationRep:
    With first relationships you will get attached to one another quickly and a lot.
    I guess the thing he could be worried about is.. "oh no I've never had a gf before.. am I doing things normally?"and might be scared of being too clingy, or not knowing what to do re. PDAs or something, because he hasnt been in a relationship before he mightnt know like.. the boundaries and stuff. Or he might perhaps be more paranoid that your previous bfs were 'better' than him. Or he might be into you more than you're into him? I think its really sweet that you're worried about how he's feeling. Just keep telling him that he makes you smile He's probably a bit nervous! But don't worry!!

ReputationRep:
    He too will become quite attached to you. There'll be many things he'll be unsure about - whether he should or shouldn't do this or that and worry about your reaction towards it. So make sure to have excellent communication with him about pretty much everything. If you two try to be as honest and open with each other as possible, all should go well.

Good luck and best wishes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    He's probably nervous. Just take things steady.
    that.

ReputationRep:
    Above all be chilled, but also always ready for sex and laugh at his jokes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.