Turn on thread page Beta

What makes a girl intimidating?? :D watch

ReputationRep:
    Guys what makes a girl intimidating?
    I don't mean holding a butchers knife or negative things. If you liked her but ignored her but do that staring thing that you guys do "yes we know you do it out of the corner of our eyes" :ninjagirl:

Girls has a guy ever been intimidated by you before?
    Have you found out later on or by a friend that a guy liked you even though they never told you.

tl;dr version

Guys intimidated by girls?
    Girls has a guy been intimidated by you?

ReputationRep:
    Intimidation starts with the mind first more than anything.....so the problem is not the opposite sex, it's the person......

ReputationRep:
    I think if you felt she was out of your league you may be intimidated.

ReputationRep:
    i'll be honest and admit what alot of men wont lol

the only thing that would intimidate me was a woman who is or perceived to be more sexually experienced than me...but at the same time i'd take it as a challenge lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)

the only thing that would intimidate me was a woman who is or perceived to be more sexually experienced than me...but at the same time i'd take it as a challenge lol
    I would find that a huge turn on, would consider myself to be very lucky being with such a master

ReputationRep:
    ***** shield.

ReputationRep:
    An unexplained bulge or a pair of Balls

ReputationRep:
    She proposes on TSR AND sucks off a rugby team of horses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potential Trigger)
    I think if you felt she was out of your league you may be intimidated.
    How can a girl be out of your league, everyone is on the same league

ReputationRep:
    Those high maintenance always done up chicks ..they're probably intimidating to regular girls too

ReputationRep:
    It's mainly things that are usually typically for guys which make girls intimidating when they adopt them:

- Overly upright, fast-paced, assured walk
    - Loud, strong voice
    - Long, piercing eye contact
    - Powerful, exaggerated gestures and mimics

These things are mainly found in mid- and late-20s (and older) business women, not so much in insecure teen girls (who are the main demographics of TSR), so it might not quite give you the answers you were looking for. Those are just my two cents.

ReputationRep:
    well i suppose it's hardly going to not intimidate a guy when the girl pulls down her pants and reveals her boner.

ReputationRep:
    If she's hot and doesn't talk to you. Pretty intimidating.

ReputationRep:
    loud, centre of attention, always in a big group of girls, 'popular', i guess i'd find that pretty intimidating if i was a guy.
    My friend said once when he first met me he was intimidated/thought i was going to be a ***** cos i'm abit loud, i guess banter between friends can be viewed differently from the outside?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverGold)
    Really?

http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-conten...ce-knowles.jpg

http://welcometosouthafrica.info/ima...nks_holder.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)

So what if you found out later she wasn't sexually experienced as you thought, and she was a virgin would that make her less intimidating.

ReputationRep:
    the human league?

ReputationRep:
    Basic psychology tells you that we do a quickly "size up" someone as soon as we meet them!

Not everyone is in the same league. Guys/girls have all had thoughts like "Oh I think he/she would like me" and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    Considering you took a celebrity and someone that looks like they were dragged out of the pub 2 minutes ago are different cases.

I mean students that do normal student things.

Edit - Beyonce is with Jay Z and he's not exactly a looker is he?

ReputationRep:
    So what if you found out later she wasn't sexually experienced as you thought, and she was a virgin would that make her less intimidating.
    not only would it be less intimidating but it would be so appealing and a turn on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.