(Original post by .Ali.)
    I have a very dominant persona
    I'm extremely outgoing and confident
    I'm quite intelligent which puts some morons off
    I'm relatively high maintenance
    I have ridiculously high standards
    I go for men who are older than me
    I'm extremely strong willed
    Not intimidating qualities surely? Only, like you seem to be saying, to guys who: A) Realise you're those things. B) Are malcontent little pussies. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    boobs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...gqilo1_500.gif

Not intimidating qualities surely? Only, like you seem to be saying, to guys who: A) Realise you're those things. B) Are malcontent little pussies. :rolleyes:
    Haha exactly! It's mainly guys my own age who are like "Oh wait...she's not insecure and self hating like those other girls, that means she won't suck my d1ck if I tell her I love her...ABORT MISSION"

Idiots. If all they want is a yes-woman and pussy, they should just buy a realdoll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    "Oh wait...she's not insecure and self hating like those other girls, that means she won't suck my d1ck if I tell her I love her...ABORT MISSION"
    aaahahaha, so true!.. not least because I've been that guy I must confess

Ye know I'm almost back to liking you again, in a ~Pope Benedict secretly looking back fondly on his time in the Hitler Youth~ guilty pleasure kinda way..

ReputationRep:
    I think when she is standing near to me and she towers over my 5'8 in height

ReputationRep:
    aaahahaha, so true!.. not least because I've been that guy I must confess

Ye know I'm almost back to liking you again, in a ~Pope Benedict secretly looking back fondly on his time in the Hitler Youth~ guilty pleasure kinda way..
    Meanie! But then again, every guy has been that guy. Hence why I date older - they've already done it and are now mature (mostly), decent men.

Aww babes, I'm everyone's guilty pleasure. That wasn't meant to sound as slutty as it did.

ReputationRep:
    I guess being condescending? More annoying than intimidating though, I'd likely just laugh and make them feel bad about themselves. I hardly get intimidated tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    It's mainly things that are usually typically for guys which make girls intimidating when they adopt them:

- Overly upright, fast-paced, assured walk
    - Loud, strong voice
    - Long, piercing eye contact
    - Powerful, exaggerated gestures and mimics

These things are mainly found in mid- and late-20s (and older) business women, not so much in insecure teen girls (who are the main demographics of TSR), so it might not quite give you the answers you were looking for. Those are just my two cents.
    And here I thought this made me look stupid :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    what about if a girl's tall?
    i've always wondered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Every guy has been that guy
    Naw, you do get those annoying natural Mr.Nice Guy types.. but yeah most red blooded males learn to avoid 'empowered' quarry, who usually constitute hard work - let's be honest, and how to pick off the weaker specimens pretty quick :rolleyes: Mercenary A-holes the lot of us!

(Original post by .Ali.)
    Aww babes, I'm everyone's guilty pleasure. That wasn't meant to sound as slutty as it did.
    Using the word 'babes', even in jest, earns you a demotion!- and it's not often that I share my guilty pleasures I'm afraid dear..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverGolden)
    Doesn't mean she won't have anything in common with you.
    I never said anything about common interests. It doesn't matter if there is common ground or not, what I said is still true.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people think that virgins are innocent and are stupid. They don't all think it's fireworks and rose petals I know horny ones with a naughty side to them.
    But I guess those are the quiet ones.
    completely agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylafrances)
    what about if a girl's tall?
    i've always wondered
    Apparently it can be. I've been told as much before as I'm 6ft.

ReputationRep:
    changing the subject

:rofl: Your pic of that guy I saw it on youtube
    "Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband because they are raping up everyone here"

I find that the most funniest video so far on youtube.
    'you don't have to come and confess, were looking for you, we gon' find you' know all the words to it, legendary youtube video :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Naw, you do get those annoying natural Mr.Nice Guy types.. but yeah most red blooded males learn to avoid 'empowered' quarry, who usually constitute hard work - let's be honest, and how to pick off the weaker specimens pretty quick :rolleyes: Mercenary A-holes the lot of us!
    Hahaha! True

Using the word 'babes', even in jest, earns you a demotion!- and it's not often that I share my guilty pleasures I'm afraid dear..
    Sarcasm doens't transfer well over here. It was in jest, it's not a word I use in my day-to-day vocabulary.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to hide your boner while talking to her.

ReputationRep:
    She could NEVER get him!

ReputationRep:
    Being aggressive and intimidating.
    Being over 6 ft 7

ReputationRep:
    1)Unshaven butt hair:Intimidating because it harbours the most inisdious of microorganisms
    2)Saucer like nipples:These are usually attached to pendulous breasts which in turn resemble weapons of mass destruction.
    3)Hermaphroditism: I find the aformentioned condition quite arousing as it opens up new sexual avenues, however the thought of being buggered during sex is a great fear of mine, though my thread on anal sphincter control should be of great utility in such situations
    4)Body odour: This is a man's domain. A woman with BO often ferments a vaginal malodour comparable to rotted fish gizzards

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.