Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    are they losers?
    I mean there is nothing more important than sex, it is the purpose of life after all. To create the next generation and have fun. If a guy cant do this it means they have failed in life and as such are a failure imo. thoughts?

Please stop neg repping me just becasue youre ugly and dont like the truth contained in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Better to not create a new baby if it ends up a troll like you.

ReputationRep:
    They could just donate their sperm to a sperm bank. Problem solved, they are no longer worthless (by your definition).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potential Trigger)
    Better to not create a new baby if it ends up a troll like you.
    well if thinking unsuccessful guys are losers makes me a troll I dont know what youre smoking. what is more important than your relationships. a job, a car or house? I dont think so. material possession wont give you the same happyness as your relationships with others.

ReputationRep:
    What about people who have sex and choose not to have children?

trollers appear to be bigger losers in any case though.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe OP

In before "OMG TROLL !!111!"

People that do that are just a bunch of spammers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilesthewhale)
    what is more important than your relationships. a job, a car or house? I dont think so. material possession wont give you the same happyness as your relationships with others.

a big house, nice car and ****load of money will lead you to poons. (or relationship, if that's what you prefer)

so. Money and cars are more important.

ReputationRep:
    Does impregnating my Fleshlight count?

ReputationRep:
    They learn the game, start sargin' and neggin'. :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    that it fine. you dont have to have children to be successful. you just have to be capable of having them and a lot of men cant do this. there are so many guys who will never have a girlfriend in their life because they cant. These men are losers imho.
    So....what if a bloke was the biggest pimp ever but he was infertile. Despite his ability to pull women, he is still unable to proceate, does this make him a loser? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    that it fine. you dont have to have children to be successful. you just have to be capable of having them and a lot of men cant do this. there are so many guys who will never have a girlfriend in their life because they cant. These men are losers imho.
    Oooooo, I can see that starting a hole new conversation! Hence this thread is now about how to obtain the perfect, fluffy scrambled egg -

This recipe serves 2 hungry people.

6 large eggs
    6 teaspoons (1 teaspoon for each egg) low-fat milk
    3 dashes of salt (1 dash for every two eggs)
    1 Tablespoon butter for frying

Heat a large non-stick frying pan to a setting just above medium. A 12-inch pan works well for 6 eggs. Do not add butter yet. We just want get the pan ready.

In large metal or glass mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and salt. Beat vigorously for 2 minutes.

Alternatively, you can place the eggs, milk and salt in a blender and blend for 20 to 25 seconds. Allow the mixture to set for a couple minutes to let the foam settle.

Melt the butter in the frying pan. As the very last of the butter is liquefying, add the egg mixture.

Do not stir immediately. Wait until the first hint of setting begins. Start the Martha Stewart scrambling technique ("Using a spatula or a flat wooden spoon, push eggs toward center while tilting skillet to distribute runny parts.")

Continue this motion as the eggs continue to set. Break apart large pieces as they form with your spoon or spatula. You will come to a point where the push-to-center technique is no longer cooking runny parts of the egg. Flip over all the eggs. Allow the eggs to cook 15 to 25 seconds longer. Transfer eggs to serving plates. Add salt and pepper to taste.

A note about milk and water: Soy milk works effectively in the recipe. Whole milk lends an overly milky taste to the eggs. No-fat milk and water can both be used in place of the low-fat milk but the creamy texture of the finished product is reduced.
    -Courtesy of mrbreakfast.com

ReputationRep:
    Yay misogyny!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and OP. Your negative rep is worth jack ****, you loser.

http://edibleblog.com/wp-content/upl...nary-Lives.jpg

ReputationRep:
    yes and it also applies to women. A women who cant get guys is a loser.
    You didn't answer my question. If a guy can get women but can't have children, by your amazing logic, is he still a loser?

ReputationRep:
    wasnt me. stop trying to derail this thread just becasue youre one of the losers this thread is about.
    I'll get back to marrying my Fleshlight

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Eggs/ScrambledEgg.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    You didn't answer my question. If a guy can get women but can't have children, by your amazing logic, is he still a loser?
    dudes and dudettes who arent attractive are losers. end of thread.

ReputationRep:
    thats not the point as they havent achieved what is important in life, a good relationship. sex has been proven to make you happy. It is a fact
    You need 2 people in harmony to have a good relationship. The guys you are describing as losers, might be unlucky for not finding a suitable girl. So it's not that they can't get a girl, rather they didn't meet any girl to their liking.

Every person, guy or girl, can get somebody, but the question is: can one be happy with any person, or does it have to be someone special? Getting into a relationship is not an issue, but keeping a happy relationship for a long time is the challenge. And to do so you have to be with the right person. That's it.

Those guys who are losers in your opinion, might be very respectable persons, and if girls take some time to know them better, perhaps they would appreciate them more. Many girls don't know what guys go through to get a nice girl, because they are happy with rejecting guys, whose only fault is being nice and honest :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    Trolololo

Who gets to decide who is a loser? If it's you then I can say that your opinion doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    being able to get girls is a sign of male superiority, its just the way social life has developed us.
    TV, music, etc, all enforce this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.