Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey so I have an offer for Maths in September and Exeter seems to tick all of the boxes in term of location and academics, but I'm confused as to what the average length to girth ratio is.

It's really dissapointing when you're with a guy and the length is there, but theres no girth if I'm perfectly honest I'd rather a guy had a short fat one than a longer, pencil-like one.

This is really important to me, I think Exeter is the place for me- but I don't want to take a risk when it comes to girth. I also have a maths offer from St. Andrews but I've heard that scottish people have really thin penes ...is this true?!

Really confused as to what to do next year, so if anyone can shed any light on the average girth (I usually like a circumfrence of over 2.5" if that helps)

ReputationRep:
    I think this should now be included in all unistats as standard... I mean it is a truely important deciding factor

ReputationRep:
    I've heard Exeter is completely girthless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathschick93)
    Hey so I have an offer for Maths in September and Exeter seems to tick all of the boxes in term of location and academics, but I'm confused as to what the average length to girth ratio is.

It's really dissapointing when you're with a guy and the length is there, but theres no girth if I'm perfectly honest I'd rather a guy had a short fat one than a longer, pencil-like one.

This is really important to me, I think Exeter is the place for me- but I don't want to take a risk when it comes to girth. I also have a maths offer from St. Andrews but I've heard that scottish people have really thin penes ...is this true?!

Really confused as to what to do next year, so if anyone can shed any light on the average girth (I usually like a circumfrence of over 2.5" if that helps)
    I can't work out if you're a tree surgeon or a pen collector?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dipless)
    I think this should now be included in all unistats as standard... I mean it is a truely important deciding factor
    I know! It's not in any prospectus!

(Original post by Bazlehman)
    I've heard Exeter is completely girthless.
    I hope not I really like the accomadation and all of the professors were amazing. I wish girth wasn't such a big factor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electronica)
    I can't work out if you're a tree surgeon or a pen collector?
    Neither, I just want to make sure I can have an orgasm when I want one
    Is that too much to ask?

ReputationRep:

Is this the kind of thing your looking for

I love being negged

ReputationRep:
    I hear the girth isn't great but they have huge bollox down there - does that compensate for you?

ReputationRep:
    ''Exeter'' or ''Exit Her''??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    I hear the girth isn't great but they have huge bollox down there - does that compensate for you?
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    huuuuuuuuuuuh?

ReputationRep:
    so you like girth huh? would 7 inches do for you?:perv:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how they'd weight girth in the league tables?

And for the second time this week:

'Exeter's collective girth, you can't ignore it'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)

You have a penis like a coke can.... hardly anything to be proud of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    Yeah, if I wanted to be split in half.....
    I'd be happy with about 3", as long as that's the majority down there I think I'm goign to firm it.

ReputationRep:
    Choosing a uni based on girth size?

Now i've heard it all :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    We're huge. Come join.

ReputationRep:
    a circumference of 2.5"? thats a bit on the small side... (average girth is 4.85".)
    Unless you mean diameter? In which case that's going to be hard. (not *that* way hard. Get your mind out of the gutter =P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    You have a penis like a coke can.... hardly anything to be proud of.
    that's a pretty good girth. the average circumference is only about 5 inches using measuring tape.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's probably not much use due to the small sample size, but last term I conducted a statistical one-way ANOVA test on a set of 10 results of girth measurements I took. I measured them myself, so any human bias is likely to be relative, so you can ignore that. It was a bob the builder ruler as well, but it still had mm's on, so you know it's accurate. Anyway, the mean girth was 3.8 inches, 0.6 inches above the national average if that makes a difference. But all of my candidates were black.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.