Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The TSR BNP aim to be the real alternative in the TSR HOC. We believe in putting British people first! If you would like to join simply PM myself or AlexD14.

This thread is for discussion about the formation of a TSR BNP as well as somewhere suports can chat.

ReputationRep:
    Get away with your neo-Nazi claptrap.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is going to end in a shower of red germs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    democracy only in name?

ReputationRep:
    Again?! You had 31 pages of this not 4 days ago.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Metrobeans already said no until you all show you can debate in the house etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    democracy only in name?
    :rolleyes:

Democracy =/= tyranny of the majority.

But anyway I'm not disputing your right to set up a neo-Nazi party, I'm simply expressing my utter revulsion at your neo-Nazi aspirations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Again?! You had 31 pages of this not 4 days ago.
    A clear indiction of the interest in a TSR BNP and great show of the activty it would bring
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Metrobeans already said no until you all show you can debate in the house etc.
    I know but that dosnt mean we shouldnt be on the look for members!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother arguing with them. From my experience, BNP supporters are only able to respond to logical evidence by claiming that they are somehow being victimised and denied free speech.
    The only way to deal with them is to let them have their say, and watch as they are humiliated and rejected by the vast majority. Their arguments are self-evidently worthless.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    A clear indiction of the interest in a TSR BNP and great show of the activty it would bring

I know but that dosnt mean we shouldnt be on the look for members!
    And most of that thread was people saying how stupid you were and stating their revulsion at the idea of the BNP party.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Democracy =/= tyranny of the majority.

But anyway I'm not disputing your right to set up a neo-Nazi party, I'm simply expressing my utter revulsion at your neo-Nazi aspirations.
    Am I a nazi because I believe in Britain the Brits should come first?

Am I a nazi because I believe that in a time where Brits are finding it hard to find jobs we shouldnt be letting more immigrants in?

ReputationRep:
    Am I a nazi because I believe in Britain the Brits should come first?

Am I a nazi because I believe that in a time where Brits are finding it hard to find jobs we shouldnt be letting more immigrants in?
    No, you're a neo-Nazi because you follow a neo-Nazi party rooted in fascist ideology and the National Front.

All this pseudo-nationalist crap about "putting Brits first" is just a diversion tactic from your true colours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    And most of that thread was people saying how stupid you were and stating their revulsion at the idea of the BNP party.
    I have more than enough members need and am progressing in the formation of TSR BNP!

ReputationRep:
    No, you're a neo-Nazi because you follow a neo-Nazi party rooted in fascist ideology and the National Front.

All this pseudo-nationalist crap about "putting Brits first" is just a diversion tactic from your true colours.
    So Im not a nazi for the above reasons? Well until you can prove Im a racist I think I win this one.

:lolwut:

Why do we need another identical thread to the one that got so much attention last week?

Find 10 members with 150 posts + 3 months membership, start a party. The same rules away to racists as everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    So Im not a nazi for the above reasons? Well until you can prove Im a racist I think I win this one.
    You kind of proved that by not saying "I'm not a racist" but "until you can prove I'm a racist" so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Why do we need another identical thread to the one that got so much attention last week?

Find 10 members with 150 posts + 3 months membership, start a party. The same rules away to racists as everyone else.
    Because it was closed. You couldnt work that one out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evangelica)
    You kind of proved that by not saying "I'm not a racist" but "until you can prove I'm a racist" so...
    Because I 100% certain he couldnt and won't.

Because it was closed. You couldnt work that one out?
    And it was closed for a reason. Because it had gone as far as it could've done and it devolved into off-topic arguments. Just as this one will.

When you have 10 members with 150 posts + 3 months membership then you get your own damn subforum and you can start an "Ask a moron BNP thread"

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.