Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinball_heart)
    Only after years of the equality commission forcing the BNP to change their entry requirements.
    Why'd they let the first 'non-white' man join?? Because he hates Muslims.
    Great.
    Or because he believed and liked the policies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tleave2000)
    Correct. Read their manifesto rather than making assumptions and allowing yourself to believe whatever the bbc and or norfolkadam want you to believe.
    Where do you think i got my information from? Idiot. Unlike what seems to be most BNP supporters i research things before i say my point of view. And anyway, manifesto's can be very misleading indeed. Uni fees and libdems the prime example. There are many more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Then, although I don't agree with your views, I wish you the best of luck and I will be watching this closely to see what happens next.
    Thanks and hopefully I may be able to change your mind in the house or that we will agree with things in future. I honestly think a new party will make the house that bit more fun etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevR94)
    Where do you think i got my information from? Idiot. Unlike what seems to be most BNP supporters i research things before i say my point of view. And anyway, manifesto's can be very misleading indeed. Uni fees and libdems the prime example. There are many more.
    misleading like biased opinons?
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Thanks and hopefully I may be able to change your mind in the house or that we will agree with things in future. I honestly think a new party will make the house that bit more fun etc.
    I doubt it, but I look forward to trying to change your mind and showing you why the BNP as a party is wrong. I don't know if you got the edited version of my previous post, but would you be willing to post a list of supporters here so we can see who will be in your party?

ReputationRep:
    You the guy with obession

all of them should be fine. BNP supporters on TSR are not going to have good rep because of the bias of this site.
    Obesssion? Not really, just was wondering if you have taken in the reason for the rejection and amended it in any way.
    You can talk about bias and how none of that matters only the beliefs matter but at the end of the day the decision comes down to two factors.

The Speaker, and the Admins.

Getting past the speaker is just half the battle and you didn't get that far last time.
    So if your going to get your own party, maybe you should think about the members you are inducting.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, but I look forward to trying to change your mind and showing you why the BNP as a party is wrong. I don't know if you got the edited version of my previous post, but would you be willing to post a list of supporters here so we can see who will be in your party?
    Im not actualy the leader so I'll need to ask him I'd think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Obesssion? Not really, just was wondering if you have taken in the reason for the rejection and amended it in any way.
    You can talk about bias and how none of that matters only the beliefs matter but at the end of the day the decision comes down to two factors.

The Speaker, and the Admins.

Getting past the speaker is just half the battle and you didn't get that far last time.
    So if your going to get your own party, maybe you should think about the members you are inducting.
    tiz only a joke.

I know we will structure our plea better next time around.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Im not actualy the leader so I'll need to ask him I'd think.
    Who is the leader of TSR BNP?

ReputationRep:
    AlexD14

ReputationRep:
    Is the election results supposed to be showing?

ReputationRep:
    BNP is a joke of a party.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Is the election results supposed to be showing?
    That is an unfortunate glitch, but unless you know the method of calculating seats, it isn't that big a deal I suppose. Two more questions:

1. Why is your leader not co-ordinating this recruitment?

2. What do you aim to do until the next election given that you will have no MPs?

ReputationRep:
    That is an unfortunate glitch, but unless you know the method of calculating seats, it isn't that big a deal I suppose. Two more questions:

1. Why is your leader not co-ordinating this recruitment?

2. What do you aim to do until the next election given that you will have no MPs?

He is as far as I know. He is also answer Qs in this thread.

Form get our own thread and make our own bills which we may ask an mp to put through or we could use should we win seats in the next election

ReputationRep:
    Form get our own thread and make our own bills which we may ask an mp to put through or we could use should we win seats in the next election
    Since you won't have the chance to win any seats until the next election you will (like you said) have to ask an MP from another party to back any of your bills, in which case your bills may have to be fairly moderate in order to get at least one to say yes.

Have you considered this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinball_heart)
    Only after years of the equality commission forcing the BNP to change their entry requirements.
    Why'd they let the first 'non-white' man join?? Because he hates Muslims.
    Great.
    I was actually just wondering why you saying BNP would hate you when you said you were white with foreign parents they have had foreign members for a long time plus you are from here so they wouldnt hate you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Since you won't have the chance to win any seats until the next election you will (like you said) have to ask an MP from another party to back any of your bills, in which case your bills may have to be fairly moderate in order to get at least one to say yes.

Have you considered this?
    Yes but I'd think most of our bills would be fairly moderate.

ReputationRep:
    Nope but I dont think they are. That is exactly the difference between me and you. Although the propaganda on TV will tell you Im evil a nazi etc Im not Im not predjuice unlike you however.
    Well I'd like to see some evidence of this (BNP not being scum), considering all the footage of you people, and your own WEBSITE promotes this idea.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    He is as far as I know. He is also answer Qs in this thread.

Fair enough to question 1, but to question 2, do you think that any MPs will support Bills from TSR BNP? If they don't, what are you going to spend six months doing?

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I'd think most of our bills would be fairly moderate.
    If your party was created what issues would you tackle first?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.