Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    The TSR BNP aim to be the real alternative in the TSR HOC. We believe in putting British people first! If you would like to join simply PM myself or AlexD14.

This thread is for discussion about the formation of a TSR BNP as well as somewhere suports can chat.
    So.. are you like going to ban ethnic minorities from posting on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Fair enough to question 1, but to question 2, do you think that any MPs will support Bills from TSR BNP? If they don't, what are you going to spend six months doing?
    Probably trying hard to maintain membership and activity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muscovite)
    So.. are you like going to ban ethnic minorities from posting on TSR?
    *face palms*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    If your party was created what issues would you tackle first?
    Thats probably something we would have to discuss with the rest of the party imo it would be immigration and withdrawl from the EU
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Probably trying hard to maintain membership and activity.
    But your contribution to debates won't change Bills as you can't vote; you could be left with having no way of getting legislation through, when it comes to voting, if people vote on activity, do you not think that it will go against you that you will have had 6 months to do stuff, but will have effectively done nothing and have nothing to show the electorate?
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Thats probably something we would have to discuss with the rest of the party imo it would be immigration and withdrawl from the EU
    Do you think anyone would second any Bills from the BNP on immigration and why would anyone second a withdrawal from the EU Bill when we could write one ourselves?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, you say most of your bills would be moderate but is that moderate by your standards? Especially considering the BNP's stance on immigration? I am guessing you'd want to leave the EU, but in your opinion what would be the key points in your bill on immigration?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think anyone would second any Bills from the BNP on immigration and why would anyone second a withdrawal from the EU Bill when we could write one ourselves?
    Two very good questions
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Two very good questions
    Thanks, I try occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    But your contribution to debates won't change Bills as you can't vote; you could be left with having no way of getting legislation through, when it comes to voting, if people vote on activity, do you not think that it will go against you that you will have had 6 months to do stuff, but will have effectively done nothing and have nothing to show the electorate?
    I understand that. Perhaps it might but hopeful people will be swayed by what we will try to do.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    I understand that. Perhaps it might but hopeful people will be swayed by what we will try to do.
    But you can try to do something, but will have no firm results. If I want to leave the EU, I'll write my own Bill and show the electorate that I've tried to fulfill my manifesto pledge, but you can't do that. You've tried, but it's like saying 'I've tried to free everyone from prisons'. I could have had that thought in my head, but I've not achieved anything at all and I don't have any quantifiable results. TSR BNP will have had 6 months doing very little and possibly in a position where it can't get involved in any major way.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I try occasionally.
    Just for future reference, whenever you and I are talking I'm going to use this picture:

Spoiler:
    Show

:cool:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Just for future reference, whenever you and I are talking I'm going to use this picture:

Spoiler:
    Show

:cool:
    That cat does not look happy. Do you think this is what Metrobeans means about threads going off topic?...................

Nope me neither.

ReputationRep:
    That cat does not look happy.
    Not as pissed off as this cat:

Spoiler:
    Show

Do you think this is what Metrobeans means about threads going off topic?...................

Nope me neither.
    :lol: Nope.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Not as pissed off as this cat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, but you'd be annoyed with an owner like that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but you'd be annoyed with an owner like that.
    I think later on that cat probably took a dump in it's owners shoes.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    I think later on that cat probably took a dump in it's owners shoes.
    That cat looks like it's thinking: "why the heck did I look cute in the adoption centre that day?"

ReputationRep:
    That cat looks like it's thinking: "why the heck did I look cute in the adoption centre that day?"
    :lol: Probably, as well as many other things.

ReputationRep:
    Stop demonising the BNP :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-13028793

BNP just love minorities.

If you were clever, you'd just come up with a name that doesn't instantly insult the senses.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.