Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Dave Davidson)
    I honestly believe that once formed TSR BNP will win seats in the next election.
    Your "honest belief"? My honest belief is that you won't last until the new election.

ReputationRep:
    would you like to join
    If it aids the creation of the party, I will join.

ReputationRep:
    We'll treat you like a political party when you start debating in the house using logic, common-sense and some respect, just as the other parties do. Until then, the house cannot recognise you as a legitimate TSR party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveCrain)
    If it aids the creation of the party, I will join.
    It does and thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palladium)
    We'll treat you like a political party when you start debating in the house using logic, common-sense and some respect, just as the other parties do. Until then, the house cannot recognise you as a legitimate TSR party.
    Yes and after the elections we will do just that.

It does and thank you
    He needs to be a member for another 2 months for it to be of any real use.

How many members do you have with 150 posts / 3 months membership?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palladium)
    Ridiculous post. Why not disregard any party that does not share your views, on grounds of "inferior logic"?

Ridiculous post. Why not disregard any party that does not share your views, on grounds of "inferior logic"?
    I know, right? How stupid to think logic might make a party better than another? It's just bloody elitism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    I know, right? How stupid to think logic might make a party better than another? It's just bloody elitism.
    Inform me of a criteria for logic, to which all agree; then I will take your slandering sarcasms seriously.

ReputationRep:
    He needs to be a member for another 2 months for it to be of any real use.

How many members do you have with 150 posts / 3 months membership?
    Come the next election he will have been here for 7 months.... are you really that stupid?

Thats TSR BNP business. Enough though

Inform me of a criteria for logic, to which all agree; then I will take your slandering sarcasms seriously.
    Show me a single example of any BNP policy being derived from policy not jingoism or populism and I'll take your angular enquiries seriously.

Come the next election he will have been here for 7 months.... are you really that stupid?

Thats TSR BNP business. Enough though
    He's no use to you in forming it in the first place. It won't matter how old the TSR BNP will be in 7 months either because you never found enough members to actually form the party or because you'll have self-destructed.

It's TSR BNP business because the answer is 2, maybe 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangoh)
    I agree with you OP.

How do I join?
    - rep :noway:

ReputationRep:
    I recall reading in the BNP manifesto a few years ago that state subsidies would go towards building more dry-stone walls. What is this garbage?

ReputationRep:
    He's no use to you in forming it in the first place. It won't matter how old the TSR BNP will be in 7 months either because you never found enough members to actually form the party or because you'll have self-destructed.

It's TSR BNP business because the answer is 2, maybe 3.
    Only time will tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suetonius)
    I recall reading in the BNP manifesto a few years ago that state subsidies would go towards building more dry-stone walls. What is this garbage?
    Never saw this. But only a zombie would follow thier party blindly

ReputationRep:
    Never saw this. But only a zombie would follow thier party blindly
    So, taking the BNP's central tenets then, I suppose you agree with social exclusion for people on the grounds of their "race", and economic/political/military isolationism? Furthermore, what's this BNP obsession with "preserving Christianity" as a central function of "British life"? What about atheists like me?

ReputationRep:
    As much as I dislike the party policies as a whole, I wish luck to the OP. A party with 514,819 (1.8%) deserves representation, no matter how much we dislike them.

ReputationRep:
    Can I join if I'm not White but Muslim, British and I have brown skin?

Its dave
    Hello David

ReputationRep:
    David Davinson whats your views on people with other skin colours and other ethnicities? Oh and religion?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.