Turn on thread page Beta

TSR BNP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Would you do nothing about immigration? Immigration is definitely a problem but the BNP go too far and the people support them because other parties are too scared to discuss it. I think we need to limit immigration; I quite liked the idea of a cap on immigration and I can see the benefits to a freeze on immigration for a period.
    Exactly immigration has had its toll here. Immigrants should be let in when they are need or in special cirumstances. This way we can look after the people who live here far more effectively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    It is about stable at the moment but will soon begin to drop as countries in eastern Europe benefit from the decline in Western economic power.

I'm not against restrictions on immigration but I am against populism and scaremongering.
    Well the current trends definetly dont agree. However Its better to be safe than sorry. Immigration is hurting the existing population in terms of housing and work.

We need to stop immigration outright for sometime.

(Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Well the current trends definetly dont agree. However Its better to be safe than sorry. Immigration is hurting the existing population in terms of housing and work.

We need to stop immigration outright for sometime.
    I'd prefer not to live in a fascist nation under the banner of "Better to be safe than sorry".

ReputationRep:
    The TSR BNP aim to be the real alternative in the TSR HOC. We believe in putting British people first! If you would like to join simply PM myself or AlexD14.

This thread is for discussion about the formation of a TSR BNP as well as somewhere suports can chat.
    I absolutely hate the BNP, but I have one question: what are your other policies? You seem to focus on getting immigrants out, rather than more important things such as education and foreign policy.

Second question: what defines a "true brit?" Britain, as you know is made up of England, Scotland and Wales. But these ethnicities are all mixed, and there is a lot of scandinavian in them. It is impossible to find a "true brit". Do not say "their colour" as your leader Griffin says that colour has nothing to do with it (HAHAHAHA :rofl: )

The BNP is an evil Fascist Party that I absolutely detest. Your immigration policy is STUPID. Consider this: The NHS is made up of over 50% immigrants. If we kick them out, then how will the NHS function? This completely contradicts your bull**** claim of "putting the British people first".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    Consider this: The NHS is made up of over 50% immigrants. If we kick them out, then how will the NHS function? This completely contradicts your bull**** claim of "putting the British people first".
    Also, consider the fact that, that we will probably need more immigrant NHS workers, as countries such as the BRIC countries(and countries surrounding them) become stronger and richer. The UK has a large proportion of doctors from India and Pakistan. India, especially has became quite rich and is calling for their doctors back(Presumably they'd pay more money as well) and lots of doctors are now going to the US, where they would be paid more from private clinics(We have private hospitals here, but not as many of course)

ReputationRep:
    Exactly immigration has had its toll here. Immigrants should be let in when they are need or in special cirumstances. This way we can look after the people who live here far more effectively.
    (Original post by The British National Party)
    - Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;
    - Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;
    - Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;
    - Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
    - Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.
    If we look at the BNP's immigration policy there is nothing which stands out as them being racist. I know some people will disagree with me but I believe there is a racist element to the BNP which comes from a small section of the members but the fundamentals of the party don't seem to be racist.

I couldn't support the BNP for other reasons, I disagree with many of your other policies.

I disagree with the points in red. Bribing people to leave? I don't see why we should pay some good working people to leave the country. A study in 2003, showed that 16% of the NHS dental and health staff were of Indian origin; I am sure this has risen in recent years. According to this policy you would pay people for them to uproot and go back to India when they are paying taxes and contributing to the economy. This is crazy to me.

I didn't say stop all immigration. Immigration can be good for the economy but it needs to be controlled so that it doesn't detriment the economy. Immigrants are like salt; the right amount of salt can make a meal taste nicer but too much and it will be ruined.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely hate the BNP, but I have one question: what are your other policies? You seem to focus on getting immigrants out, rather than more important things such as education and foreign policy.
    I share your contempt for the BNP but I dislike them for their other policies mainly. They actually do have policies on everything, the media concentrates on immigration because that generates all this heat.

The BNP is an evil Fascist Party that I absolutely detest. Your immigration policy is STUPID. Consider this: The NHS is made up of over 50% immigrants. If we kick them out, then how will the NHS function? This completely contradicts your bull**** claim of "putting the British people first".
    Incorrect. They actually hold left-wing policies on the economy; their police on renationalisation stands out in my mind. The NHS is not made up of 50% immigrants! Source? I agree though; the BNP would pay to have these people leave the country and that's wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Also, consider the fact that, that we will probably need more immigrant NHS workers, as countries such as the BRIC countries(and countries surrounding them) become stronger and richer. The UK has a large proportion of doctors from India and Pakistan. India, especially has became quite rich and is calling for their doctors back(Presumably they'd pay more money as well) and lots of doctors are now going to the US, where they would be paid more from private clinics(We have private hospitals here, but not as many of course)
    exactly

(Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    If we look at the BNP's immigration policy there is nothing which stands out as them being racist. I know some people will disagree with me but I believe there is a racist element to the BNP which comes from a small section of the members but the fundamentals of the party don't seem to be racist.

I couldn't support the BNP for other reasons, I disagree with many of your other policies.

I disagree with the points in red. Bribing people to leave? I don't see why we should pay some good working people to leave the country. A study in 2003, showed that 16% of the NHS dental and health staff were of Indian origin; I am sure this has risen in recent years. According to this policy you would pay people for them to uproot and go back to India when they are paying taxes and contributing to the economy. This is crazy to me.

I didn't say stop all immigration. Immigration can be good for the economy but it needs to be controlled so that it doesn't detriment the economy. Immigrants are like salt; the right amount of salt can make a meal taste nicer but too much and it will be ruined.
    Well they are racist as they want to deport immigrants who commit crimes back to their own country. Why are British somehow superior? (as in they are given the right to stay, while others aren't). Plus how many generations back? Those who moved here in the 60s or what?

Besides, if we reformed our immigration policy for the better, then there would be no need to deport the 2mil+ illegal immigrants.

The BNP is quite stupid in my opinion, and I could not imagine how British society and politics would function without immigrants. It seems way too impossible. I agree with your simile for salt to.

ReputationRep:
    Well they are racist as they want to deport immigrants who commit crimes back to their own country. Why are British somehow superior? (as in they are given the right to stay, while others aren't). Plus how many generations back? Those who moved here in the 60s or what?
    I don't see how that is racist; the term 'racist' is used far too loosely which is why we have this political correct culture where everybody is scared to say something which might offend someone else. I would assume that it would be anyone who wasn't born in the UK (if we went back any more generations then that would breach too many human rights laws). UK prisons are full and we are spending billions to fund them; I see nothing wrong and I definitely don't see how its 'racist' to deport people who have committed a certain type of crime. I would probably say they should suggest a 'three strikes and out' policy on the basis the crime is fairly minor. The same policy is used in Switzerland but no one calls them racist because they don't give a ****.

Besides, if we reformed our immigration policy for the better, then there would be no need to deport the 2mil+ illegal immigrants.
    We have but there are still many illegal immigrants in the country. The only party that wanted to grant illegal immigrants stay in the country was the Liberal Democrats but we all know their policies went out with the bath water.

The BNP is quite stupid in my opinion, and I could not imagine how British society and politics would function without immigrants. It seems way too impossible. I agree with your simile for salt to.
    They are stupid in some respects but clever in the sense that they have the balls to talk about the a topic which makes mainstream politicians 'um' and 'er' about which is why they are gaining support.

ReputationRep:
    And flooding out, the BNP always forgets to look at the number flooding out
    It is about stable at the moment but will soon begin to drop as countries in eastern Europe benefit from the decline in Western economic power.
    What utter nonsense. The net figure is about 200,000 people coming into the uk every year. That's about the population of Coventry. Either we're building the equivalent of a city the size of coventry every year, or people in the uk are going to experience considerable increases in the cost of housing.

Demand for housing going up, supply of housing not going up as fast = price increases. Has your rent been going up consistently faster than your wages have increased over the last 15 years? Immigration too? I'm sure you'd like to tell yourself that this is just a coincidence.

Maybe for the wealthier sections of society (and students who's costs are largely covered) this is not an issue, but it is a real difficulty for many people and you shouldn't dismiss it just because it doesn't affect you.

Show me a single example of any BNP policy being derived from policy not jingoism or populism and I'll take your angular enquiries seriously.
    Show me any labour policy that was not rooted in an attempt at populism and maybe your dismissal of this party would carry more weight.

ReputationRep:
    I have one question: what are your other policies?
    Consider this: The NHS is made up of over 50% immigrants. If we kick them out, then how will the NHS function?
    For a start no one is getting 'kicked' out. They'd give financial support to people who want to leave. Hardly a revolution.

The education policy of the bnp is to educate british people to fill these roles. Rather than stealing educated people from developing nations where doctors and nurses are so badly needed, the bnp would give more british people the opportunity to fill these privileged and highly paid roles in society.

And british just means anyone with citizenship. There's nothing racist about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tleave2000)
    For a start no one is getting 'kicked' out. They'd give financial support to people who want to leave. Hardly a revolution.

The education policy of the bnp is to educate british people to fill these roles. Rather than stealing educated people from developing nations where doctors and nurses are so badly needed, the bnp would give more british people the opportunity to fill these privileged and highly paid roles in society.

And british just means anyone with citizenship. There's nothing racist about that.
    So the BNP havent said that they will deport anbody not of English heritage?
    According to the BNP British isnt just citizenship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evangelica)
    No, lol that's not what I'm saying. Forget picking out quotes out of context to support argument - meanings can be mistranslated. I just mean look at the doctrine of Christianity as a whole, and it's a religion based on unconditional love, and self-sacrifice. You can't be loving everyone unequivocally if you're telling specific people to gtfo of your country based on race.
    That is your own interpretation, someone could quote the numerous passages out of the old Testement where god gives the command to kill without mercy.

1 Samuel 15:2-3
    Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

You can go ahead and say Christianity is peace and love and happiness, but the fact is, people could certainly argue that killing is justified in certain circumstances based on their own reading of the bible.

You have no more of a claim over the religion than they do, face it.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see another BNP thread.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously dude, answer my question!

ReputationRep:
    The TSR BNP aim to be the real alternative in the TSR HOC. We believe in putting British people first! If you would like to join simply PM myself or AlexD14.

This thread is for discussion about the formation of a TSR BNP as well as somewhere suports can chat.
    So Dave, how can I join?

ReputationRep:
    Probably a mixture of both. We know there will always be ethnic minorities in Britain and we dont mind we just dont want native Brits to become a minority in their own country.
    The 2001 Census showed that 8% of people living in Britain were ethnic minorities.
    Obviously, this has increased since then, but my guess for when the census results come out (completely non expert of course) is only about 13%. That wouldn't really put Brits in a minority.

Personally, by the way, I think that 13% would be way too high, in all honesty I think 8% is a bit high, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

ReputationRep:
    Probably a mixture of both. We know there will always be ethnic minorities in Britain and we dont mind we just dont want native Brits to become a minority in their own country.
    So, in all seriousness, if the situation arose that marriages between different races became so common that white British people became a 'minority' (which isn't going to happen but anyway), yet British culture, history and good traditions were maintained as they always have been, what would be the problem with that? Does it matter if 'native British people,' whatever that's even supposed to mean, are a minority, or even cease to exist at some point in the future? How will it harm the country?

ReputationRep:
    If you have not proved Im racist like I asked then I think Ive won.
    By aligning with a party which proposes the removal of citizenship and deportation based on race, you are a racist. If you weren't racist, you would not join the BNP. If you were only concerned with immigration, you would be a far right member of the Conservatives or maybe at a stretch a non-racist member of UKIP, You have joined a party under an Islamaphobic man who has called the holocaust 'a very profitable lie.' There is no way you can justify BNP membership without being a racist as their policies are built around the idea if removing people based on race with the justification that they are 'immigrants,' yet Nick Griffin has already said that European white immigrants do not pose a threat to 'Britishness' because they can be assimilated and 'no one can see [that they're not 'British'] and nobody cares.' If the BNP's main agenda was not built on this idea, maybe you would not clearly be racist. But it is. A non-racist person could not reconcile membership of the BNP with their beliefs;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wucker)
    That is your own interpretation, someone could quote the numerous passages out of the old Testement where god gives the command to kill without mercy.

1 Samuel 15:2-3
    Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

You can go ahead and say Christianity is peace and love and happiness, but the fact is, people could certainly argue that killing is justified in certain circumstances based on their own reading of the bible.

You have no more of a claim over the religion than they do, face it.
    I said if you didn't take passages out of context to support argument which is exactly what you just did lol. Yeah the old testament god was vengeful but bear in mind Christianity didn't exist in the old testament. The religion is based on the new testament sacrifice of Jesus out of love for all humans. Ps I'm not claiming anything over the religion - what did I claim? I'm only trying to point out its basic foundation so there's nothing to face. Don't get all het up about it lol.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.