Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    De_monies, the children would unfortunately have to go. The law would have to be amended and if the law in question come from European directive than seeing as we would withdraw from the European Union and all its echelons.
    But the children are legal UK born citizens. They have been born on UK ground

To answer second question, if here legally, than what would happen to any other child whose parents commit a crime - go into social care.
    Would that not be worse? First of all, you've got to consider the extra costs for the government and then there's the fact that potentially you have a downward spiral ie: poverty, crime etc...

Lastly, if 50 grand to you is not much money than you must be from a world and a surrounding to which I am unaccustomed, therefore I must apologize if my argument relates little to your experience of this world.
    I said relatively. Even my bank balance now seems like a "lot", but it obviously isn't in the real world. If you consider that the minimum wage in this country is roughly £6/hour and the average person works 40 hours a week, then you're looking at £11520/year Of course, this doesn't take in to account NI and other such things. Say, then you are earning £10,000/annum. Within 5 years, you have 50K. That 10K/annum is probably better for the person than if they went back to their native country.

Also, if you consider that the average job pays £25900/annum, according to thisismoney , then you'd make 50K in 1.9 years or 1 year, 10 months and 24 days(if my maths is correct) If not, that's roughly 2 years any way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    enoch was a racist. plus I'm talking about before 1948, when the NHS was formed.
    I don't know if he was actually a "racist"

ReputationRep:
    I actually hope the BNP does have a presence on this site. Considering that previous supporters of the BNP have had lousy debate skills, no sense beyond the rhetoric spewed by Griffin and his pals and quite frankly a fragmented platform (griffins moderation strategy didnt really work wonders), it might be a laugh watching you getting eaten up and spat out.

ah, but you can always blame your woes on Muslims, amirite ?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if he was actually a "racist"
    well he has always condemned immigration, or at the least been quite skeptical of it.

ReputationRep:
    well he has always condemned immigration, or at the least been quite skeptical of it.
    So regardless of his learning of Urdu at the SOAS and his aspiration to become viceroy of India, his condemnation of immigration makes him a racist? Do you listen to yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveCrain)
    With doctors trained in Britain maybe? There are not enough F1 places to cover doctors coming out of British medical schools.
    How did we function before immigration?
    Hint: read about poaching doctors from third world countries and how much it costs to train a doctor in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Hint: read about poaching doctors from third world countries and how much it costs to train a doctor in the UK.
    The moral argument - stop the theft of Africa's healthcare!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Point of Order. Yet again this thread is becoming filled with offensive and irrelevant comments. Please could you either close the thread or moderate this to ensure only relevant and sensible questions and answers take place?

Edit: They have already been removed good job

(Original post by cambo211)
    Just report them as spam.
    Yep, this. I'm not always here (even if my status looks like I am!) and the moderators can deal with the off-topic crap.

ReputationRep:
    The moral argument - stop the theft of Africa's healthcare!
    :facepalm:

Mostly India, but it costs 250k to train a doctor here, so unless we're prepared to spend a lot of money, doctors who choose to work here fill the gaps in the NHS.

And most of the doctors who train there are from rich families and only intend to work abroad.

ReputationRep:
    So regardless of his learning of Urdu at the SOAS and his aspiration to become viceroy of India, his condemnation of immigration makes him a racist? Do you listen to yourself?
    I didn't know about Urdu and viceroy, but the thing is he was against immigration, and the intergration of all cultures.

Anyway, the BNP are racist because they single out immigrants and foreigners.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, the BNP are racist because they single out immigrants and foreigners.
    We have had this argument yesterday and I proved to you that the BNP (in terms of their policies) aren't racist. There are a small segment of people within the party who are racist and are in the party for the wrong reasons but fundamentally (looking at their policy), I see nothing which would be classed as racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Not much control clearly.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereport...y_numbers.html

In 2008, approximately 538,000 immigrants came into the country legally. Of which, over 300,000 came with a definite job or came to study, and 41,000 were returning ex-pats. Half a million people entering the country (bare in mind there are about 200,000 emigrating, IIRC) with a population of over 61 million is minor.

I also suggest you give this a read:
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/po...igrationrules/

(Original post by No Future)
    It costs 250k to train a doctor here
    250k in UK? Daily Mail said it costs 1 million :eek: I feel lied too :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wucker)
    You said they were not "true" Christians - that is a claim.

Then, again, in the post, you condescendingly try and explain the nature of the Old Testement and the New Testement in Christianity. Save the lesson. All I'm trying to explain is that you have to right to distinguish between "true" and "false" Christians.
    My only point is (if poorly explained) is that one shouldn't behave any old way and then label yourself something. Ie to walk around farting, with a bright orange glow, top to toe in fake Burberry with a heavy cockney accent and then call yourself "posh" is a bit ridiculous isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    250k in UK? Daily Mail said it costs 1 million :eek: I feel lied too :cry:
    Quelle surprise, the Daily Mail lied!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bun)
    I feel lost on a sea of confusion, the once sturdy ship what was my belief in TDM now haemorrhaging water from every side. :moon:

(Original post by bun)
    Those *******s! :lol:

On the subject of a TSR BNP, is this for real? I really hope the TSR BNP isn't as (if at all) racist as RL BNP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    We have had this argument yesterday and I proved to you that the BNP (in terms of their policies) aren't racist. There are a small segment of people within the party who are racist and are in the party for the wrong reasons but fundamentally (looking at their policy), I see nothing which would be classed as racist.
    I'm not going to argue with someone who agrees that the BNP are not a good party, however it is my opinion that generally, they are racist. In one video of Nick Griffin, he is at a Ku Klux Klan rally.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to argue with someone who agrees that the BNP are not a good party, however it is my opinion that generally, they are racist. In one video of Nick Griffin, he is at a Ku Klux Klan rally.
    Yes he was at that rally but what has he said that is racist. You can't brand someone or a group of people as racist unless you can find proof or evidence to support that.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be a part of BNP, Dave Davidson. I dislike Pakistanis.

But I am an Indian, will that be a problem?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.