Turn on thread page Beta

''Shariah Law coming to Britain OMGG'' watch

ReputationRep:
    I can see some ignorant users of TSR are continually posting threads about Shariah law, how muslims want to implement it and how the Muslim birth rate is a danger to Britain.

Have you never noticed that the second generation Muslims (so those born in the UK to parents from abroad) are much more socially acclimatised to the UK culture? So therefore a large majority would not agree with Shariah Law and are less strict in following their religion.

the ONLY people who would be passionate in their support for Shariah law are those Muslims who are on temporary visas here and have been schooled in Islamic schools all over the world. OR this new wave of black muslim converts who come from criminal backgrounds.

PS: I am Muslim who agrees with Shariah law in our own countries, I don't give two damns about what law there is here, thats up to you British people to decide.

ReputationRep:
    Why am I being negged? for speaking truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxiKillxXx)
    I can see some ignorant users of TSR are continually posting threads about Shariah law, how muslims want to implement it and how the Muslim birth rate is a danger to Britain.

Have you never noticed that the second generation Muslims (so those born in the UK to parents from abroad) are much more socially acclimatised to the UK culture? So therefore a large majority would not agree with Shariah Law and are less strict in following their religion.

the ONLY people who would be passionate in their support for Shariah law are those Muslims who are on temporary visas here and have been schooled in Islamic schools all over the world. OR this new wave of black muslim converts who come from criminal backgrounds.

PS: I am Muslim who agrees with Shariah law in our own countries, I don't give two damns about what law there is here, thats up to you British people to decide.
    Since when was Shariah Law coming to Britain?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The thread title makes "Shariah Law" sound like a rock band...

(Original post by Manitude)
    For one night only! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaskade)
    Since when was Shariah Law coming to Britain?
    It isn't, I'm talking about the constant fear mongering by these islamophobes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    (Original post by Susant)
    For one night only! :ahee:
    LOLOLOL

ReputationRep:
    Sharia law... Steal a loaf of bread and I cut off your hand.
    Is this always true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    Sharia law... Steal a loaf of bread and I cut off your hand.
    Is this always true?
    That's never the case under Shari'a. Even if you stole a loaf of bread an infinite number of times you wouldn't get your hand cut off.

ReputationRep:
    Shaaaaaaaria Law's coming to town OH YEAH!!! Shariaa Law's coming.... TO TOWNNNNN

ReputationRep:

It seems strange you should make unqualified statement after unqualified statement. Second generation Muslims, in my eyes, behave a lot worse than their parents. Plus, remind me, which generation Muslim were the 7/7 bombers? O yeah, 2nd, 3rd, and converts from a non-criminal background. Plus all of the surveys on Muslims support for Sharia shows that over half want Sharia implemented in this country. It is after all what your holy book calls for :dunce:.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Captain Obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    That's never the case under Shari'a. Even if you stole a loaf of bread an infinite number of times you wouldn't get your hand cut off.
    Wikipedia says otherwise. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#Justice

In accordance with the Qur'an and several hadith, theft is punished by imprisonment or amputation of hands.[117] Several requirements are in place for the amputation of hands, they are:
    There must have been criminal intent to take private (not common) property.
    The theft must not have been the product of hunger, necessity, or duress.
    The goods stolen must: be over a minimum value, not haraam, and not owned by the thief's family.
    Goods must have been taken from custody (i.e. not in a public place).
    There must be reliable witnesses.

In accordance with hadith, stoning to death is the penalty for married men and women who commit adultery.

ReputationRep:

I hope you are not trying to say there are no black Muslims...

But yh I dont see nothing wrong with your OP, don't know why they neg rep you.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you didn't read the article. The item has to have been of a minimum value, in modern terms it would be something valuable like a car from a private garage. Even then it wouldn't apply if it were the first time or if the thief was young. It applies to thieves who constantly steal and are beyond rehabilitation.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you didn't read the article. The item has to have been of a minimum value, in modern terms it would be something valuable like a car from a private garage. Even then it wouldn't apply if it were the first time or if the thief was young. It applies to thieves who constantly steal and are beyond rehabilitation.
    And stoning for adultery?

Barbaric if you ask me...

ReputationRep:
    O, so you only do it to the ones who have a problem or who are reliant on stealing to survive? If only we had a place we could put these people so they weren't a danger to themselves or others and their property. O wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    O, so you only do it to the ones who have a problem or who are reliant on stealing to survive? If only we had a place we could put these people so they weren't a danger to themselves or others and their property. O wait...
    You clearly didn't read the article either. If someone is reliant on stealing to survive they are exempt from any punishment, including prison. If you're going to be sarcastic at least be informed about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    It seems strange you should make unqualified statement after unqualified statement. Second generation Muslims, in my eyes, behave a lot worse than their parents. Plus, remind me, which generation Muslim were the 7/7 bombers? O yeah, 2nd, 3rd, and converts from a non-criminal background. Plus all of the surveys on Muslims support for Sharia shows that over half want Sharia implemented in this country. It is after all what your holy book calls for :dunce:.
    ''In my eyes''- yes indeed in your eyes. not in the truth

One of the bombers Mohammad Siddique Khan ''In 1999 he came under the influence of radical Muslim cleric Abdullah el-Faisal.[2]''

Germaine Lindsay was a black convert and ''Lindsay was a violent, racist, drug dealer in Huddersfield prior to his conversion to Islam: "He thought all white people were trash and said he was going to get them all on drugs to kill them off." [3]''

Also, those surveys are hugely biased.

And yes my holy book calls for it, in MUSLIM countries, like I said MOST muslims dont give two damsn about what u got here

ReputationRep:
    Ooh OMG wikipedia - that's a unquestionable source. :rolleyes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.