Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Really scared about this exam

Good luck to everyone taking it!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, if theories of cognitive development comes up, I shall cry.

ReputationRep:
    Im screwed for this exam nothings gone in at all. And there are still subjects ive not even started on! Arrghhhhh :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpicyStrawberry)
    Really scared about this exam

Good luck to everyone taking it!
    im really scared too !
    i think this has to be the worst exam im sitting out of all my A2 exams, just put you last bit of effort you have into it and youll be fine thats what im telling myself

good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali.R)
    Im screwed for this exam nothings gone in at all. And there are still subjects ive not even started on! Arrghhhhh :zomg:
    dont worry i havnt stared conroversies yet done my notes just need to learn them.
    try teaching the theory to peole are evaluate them to other people like members of your famil/friends it may help you get the information in i tried that today and it helped a bit

ReputationRep:
    officially fcuk'd

ReputationRep:
    How many studies are people including in their essays? I'm really struggling to remember the researcher's names so I might just try to remember what they find and write "A study showed... which supports/refutes..." to make things a bit less stressful :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpicyStrawberry)
    How many studies are people including in their essays? I'm really struggling to remember the researcher's names so I might just try to remember what they find and write "A study showed... which supports/refutes..." to make things a bit less stressful :/
    around about 2 to 3 researchers in each point e.g. in forgetting, one point would be repression theory. But the issue with me is that i sometimes forge the study and as soon as i look at my notes and see the researchers name, i remember their study. Either way im abit screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitcat17)
    officially fcuk'd
    youll be fine. Just try to go over the bits you are having the most difficulty with
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnoori)
    around about 2 to 3 researchers in each point e.g. in forgetting, one point would be repression theory. But the issue with me is that i sometimes forge the study and as soon as i look at my notes and see the researchers name, i remember their study. Either way im abit screwed
    I do exactly the same thing! I don't think it's too much of a problem if you forget the name or get it wrong, apparently they skim read your answers for the main points anyway! You'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got tips for Abnormal Psychology? Finding it really difficult to remember all the Schizophrenia and Depression stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck everyone, here is the January paper for those who dont have it.

Enjoy
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf PY4 Jan 11.pdf (708.7 KB, 333 views)
  2. File Type: pdf gce-ms-psychology-jan11-e.pdf (143.2 KB, 960 views)

ReputationRep:
    :
    (Original post by planetconwy1)

Enjoy
    thankyou
    and good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *rainbows*)
    :

thankyou
    and good luck to you too
    oh I dont do Psychology, i just like to be nosy when i see a WJEC thread haha :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Enjoy
    I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    If anyone needs any help with anything I might be able to help. I covered memory, forensics, disorders and controversies :yy:
    hey, any chance you could help me with ethical costs/ scientific benefits ? controversies?

ReputationRep:

Enjoy
    Off topic here, but I see in your sig B5 Is 2 hr 38? Am I missing something as i thought it was 2 hr 15!

Also, I'm really struggling with classification of mental illness :|

ReputationRep:

Enjoy
    thanksss!!! x <3

ReputationRep:
    so frustrating ... just sitting around when i should be revising trying to figure out how to steal the paper from wjec! even if i knew the questions right now it wol=uld still be impossible to revise!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kobebear)
    hey, any chance you could help me with ethical costs/ scientific benefits ? controversies?
    I could help you with the rest but the ethical costs/ scientific benefits is one that we were told not to revise

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 4, 2011

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.