The Student Room Group

No strings sex. Do I. Don't I?

So I have the opportunity to have some No Strings Attached sexy times. But I'm a bit dubious as I've never done it with a random before. But again, it seems naughty and exciting.

This guy's house is unavailable so he's offered to book a hotel room. But I don't feel comfortable accepting this 'charity' from a stranger just so I can get my leg over. He seems keen, and I am as well, but I dunno

Any thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Are you male or female?
You shouldn't have to ask us whether you should do it or not. And I hardly thinks he sees it as giving you "charity".....just be sure that no emotion will come into this because then it could get messy.
Reply 3
Dont Do It.
Reply 4
If he's a random, how exactly has this arrangement been made?

Also, yknow, sex is good, turning it down will result in sadness.
Reply 5
Original post by TheMeister
Are you male or female?

Male, forgot to mention this in the OP.

Original post by DiZZeeKiD
If he's a random, how exactly has this arrangement been made?

Also, yknow, sex is good, turning it down will result in sadness.

Via the internet. And yes, sex is very good, and sadness is bad...
Do what you want cause a pirate is freeee YOUUUU ARRR A PIRATE.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Male, forgot to mention this in the OP.

Via the internet. And yes, sex is very good, and sadness is bad...

Have you "known" him for quite a while? If not, I'd be a lil dubious as this may not end well. That said, you only live once and all that.
Reply 8
Original post by Willum Infanta

I offer you no strings sex (well apart from the strings on the corset)

Deal or deal?

Hmmm... Can't say the idea of a corset on a guy excites me. So I'm gonna have to say deal.
Reply 9

Have you "known" him for quite a while? If not, I'd be a lil dubious as this may not end well. That said, you only live once and all that.

Not really, no... And the living once argument seems quite favourable at this time....
Reply 10
Don't do it.

I did the same thing 2 years ago, still see him often and really wish I never met him. I ended up falling for him, he doesn't want anything more (he's a closet case) and it isn't fun!

If you can keep your emotions under control and keep it to just sex (i.e - no texting, staying over at each others places, getting chummy basically) it could work. Just be carefull!
Hmmm... Can't say the idea of a corset on a guy excites me. So I'm gonna have to say deal.

Oh lawdy :afraid:

You never said you were a gay guy...

:creep:
Not really, no... And the living once argument seems quite favourable at this time....

In that case I wholeheartedly support you.

You only live once.

We only regret the things we were too scared to do.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Although, if you end up dead....this conversation never happened :ninja: lol jks jks.
Reply 13

Although, if you end up dead....this conversation never happened :ninja: lol jks jks.

If I end up dead, I promise I won't tell anybody :wink:

I did kind of mention in the post before you. :colone: Guess you wish you gave the option of No Deal now, eh? :wink:
Just do it.
And this is why gay people are immoral.
Reply 16
Life is complicated and if your going to try anything out, do it at university because in essence its a playground for your emotions but relatively safe. Complexity happens once you leave the world of uni lol from my experience. Also us uni lot are far from judgemental on the whole unlike the rest of society!

I thought it was too good to be true when you said "accept this charity..just to get my leg over." I thought does such a girl exist!
Seriously, just don't. You'll look back at it in however many years time and regret it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending