The Student Room Group

How long will Britain's tolerence last?

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Over 9000 days.
Reply 2
Move to Scotland.......
Reply 3
They are allowed to protest because we live in a free society. Banning one kind of protest is a very slippery slope I am afraid.

And things are being done but its not an easy issue to deal with. To really get rid of extremist Muslims will require the government and other moderate Muslims to get to the root cause of extremism and help these people before Islamists can come and corrupt their minds.
Reply 4
Tolerate what? How many Islamist's have you met? They're a very small minority. There like a single flea on a cat. They'll bite and scratch but they're just not powerful enough to leave any damage.
The huge majority of Britons don't. TSR is a huge apologist forum so you wont see it on here.
Original post by dunnicare
Tolerate what? How many Islamist's have you met? They're a very small minority. There like a single flea on a cat. They'll bite and scratch but they're just not powerful enough to leave any damage.

It just takes a few to go on a shooting spree or build a few bombs, I think its a testament to MI5 and MI6 that no major terrorist attacks have occurred in the UK since 2005.
Reply 7
Original post by -Invidious-
It just takes a few to go on a shooting spree or build a few bombs, I think its a testament to MI5 and MI6 that no major terrorist attacks have occurred in the UK since 2005.

Yeah, because if it wasn't for them Muslims would be bombing places every single day wouldn't they. Sounds like you've been watching too much TV.
How many terrorists attacks do you know that occurred pre 2005 in the UK?
Did this "list" change MI5 and MI6 tactics?
Yeah, because if it wasn't for them Muslims would be bombing places every single day wouldn't they. Sounds like you've been watching too much TV.
How many terrorists attacks do you know that occurred pre 2005 in the UK?
Did this "list" change MI5 and MI6 tactics?

The situation is pretty volatile in many Muslim countries with car bombs, suicide bombs the lot.

fleas with bombs scraped around itself will could more damage than a stratch
Original post by -Invidious-
The situation is pretty volatile in many Muslim countries with car bombs, suicide bombs the lot.

Those middle eastern countries are controlled by militant extremist groups who use such violence as a means of gaining power. And many Muslim countries? Now your just trying your luck.

Didn't answer my other question I see. Thought so.
Those middle eastern countries are controlled by militant extremist groups who use such violence as a means of gaining power. And many Muslim countries? Now your just trying your luck.

Didn't answer my other question I see. Thought so.

No, they're mostly by dictators or in the case of one of them a jewish state, whom the militant groups are against. Without MI5, MI6 or someone else watching these insignificant "fleas" here, the trans-atlantic airliner plot as well as others may very well have happened.

And yes pre-2005 there hadn't been that many Muslims terrorist attacks in the UK. That isn't to say though that these fanatics aren't aiding/supporting those that are actively fighting against us. Tbh I get the impression that the majority of extremists in the UK are very cowardly.
Reply 12
Original post by Dave Davidson
The huge majority of Britons don't. TSR is a huge apologist forum so you wont see it on here.

The BNP will never come in power.

The capitalist monopolists decide who comes into power.

So you're just banging your head against a brick wall.

10% of Uk is already mixed as shown in a recent survey and Islam covers nearly every race.

When next election comes, watch how BNP loses again.

Just give up, it's GAMEOVER!
Reply 13
I agree, let's just nuke the Middle East and commit genocide in our own borders. That sounds reasonable, justifiable and possible
:fuhrer:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending