Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I've been trying with this girl for ages....and I finally get there but she was so damned hairy, I doubt she had ever even tried to trim it. I performed oral sex on her and kept getting hairs in my mouth it was horrible, and I was too repulsed to go any further (sex).

The few girls I've been with previously have all been shaved or neatly trimmed, is this not commonplace?

Was this girl being so hairy something I should not have minded, are most girls like this?

ReputationRep:
    Hair + mouth = dental floss

ReputationRep:
    Most girls under 30 are bald or at least well maintained, hairy girls have no place in modern society

(Original post by Bazlehman)
    Was she asian?
    No, she was white (as am I).

ReputationRep:
    hairy pussy> no pussy ok. deal with it

(Original post by Manc990)
    Most girls under 30 are bald or at least well maintained, hairy girls have no place in modern society
    Well that's what I thought, seeing as the girls I've been with before all were, maybe that's why I was so disgusted by it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    How the hell would you know?

ReputationRep:
    So you didn't have sex because of a bit of hair? Wow ok then.

(Original post by *Dreaming*)
    So you didn't have sex because of a bit of hair? Wow ok then.
    No, not just a bit, a literal bush of it...!

ReputationRep:
    How old is she and was it her first time? If so she probably had no idea or it never even crossed her mind to do it

ReputationRep:
    Do you have hair?

ReputationRep:
    I think the vast majority of girls these days wax/shave, and even the ones who don't tend to tidy up a bit. I used to see it as a negative thing (women going to personal inconvenience for men etc.) but actually now think it's just taking your partner into consideration. As you said, it is not very pleasant for a guy to go down on a girl with untamed pubes (although some men may prefer a little hair down there; each to his own).

Maybe it is shallow that things like pubic hair bothers us but you're certainly not unusual. The whole reason I started waxing in the first place was because I heard guys I know making fun of girls they'd got with who weren't shaven and didn't want to be one of those girls who gets mocked behind her back. I guess it's not much different to a girl being put off a guy because he had a hairy back or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    How the hell would you know?
    Between myself and my friends i would say we have coverd a large population of vaginas. Enough to create a mean average

(Original post by Fjarskafinn)
    Do you have hair?
    Yes. And I keep it neatly trimmed, as I assume any girl performing oral sex on me wouldn't like to get hairs stuck in her mouth...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    she was so damned hairy ... I performed oral sex on her ... was too repulsed to go any further (sex)
    Wow. Epic Fail.

Why in the name of Zeus would you go and do a thing like that?

If there's grass on the green, let's play cricket

If there's rough on the green, just stick to the 'wicket'..
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Maybe she wasn't expecting anything to happen that time hence hadn't prepared? :dontknow:

(Original post by Lexi99)
    How old is she and was it her first time? If so she probably had no idea or it never even crossed her mind to do it
    She was 18 and no it wasn't, but she was relatively inexperienced, I think.

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Wow. Epic Fail.

Why in the name of Zeus would you go and do a thing like that?

If there's grass on the green, let's play cricket

If there's rough on the green, just stick to the 'wicket'..
    Haha! Well I was down there anyway....in the process of taking her underwear off, and the lights were off...I didn't realise until it was too late!

ReputationRep:
    If you just want sex then maybe you should find someone else who does shave.

Why neg me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Maybe she wasn't expecting anything to happen that time hence hadn't prepared? :dontknow:
    I bet it's this! Or she just hadn't considered it important

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.