Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest, I've met some girls that really don't like to remove the hair down there.

So, to counter this, I've decided to grow a massive beard and see how she likes it.

But no, seriously, talk to her about it, maybe she didn't plan for it. If she's against it though, get the **** out.

I can live with a little hair, but I HATE GEORGE W!!!

(Original post by BambieWambie)
    If you just want sex then maybe you should find someone else who does shave.
    Yeah that's what I'm probably going to do I think.

(Original post by Zamolxes)

I can live with a little hair, but I HATE GEORGE W!!!
    Exactly!! I can deal with it if it's neatly trimmed, a landing strip or whatever....not when it's getting stuck between my teeth and I can barely find where my d1ck's supposed to go through the foliage!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    She probably feels horrendously embarrassed, do you really have to tell everyone online about it? I hope you were tactful about turning down sex....

ReputationRep:
    I would have still has sex with her, I don't smooch the cooch anyways so a LITTLE hair won't bother me.

(Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    She probably feels horrendously embarrassed, do you really have to tell everyone online about it? I hope you were tactful about turning down sex....
    Yeah I was don't worry. I'm not an ******** I just don't like hairy pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Do YOU trim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Wow. Epic Fail.

Why in the name of Zeus would you go and do a thing like that?

If there's grass on the green, let's play cricket

If there's rough on the green, just stick to the 'wicket'..

Amazing :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    she probably wasn't expecting anything to happen so didn't bother doing anything about it. I think most girls shave/wax that area a lot less often when there not regularly having sex

ReputationRep:
    Wait, wait... you gave her ORAL then wouldn't have sex. I think the hairy bush had already done it's worst.

(Original post by Arielle)
    Do YOU trim?
    Yes.

(Original post by PapaShmurff)
    Wait, wait... you gave her ORAL then wouldn't have sex. I think the hairy bush had already done it's worst.
    Yeah, because it was pretty horrible I lost an erection...so couldn't really....

ReputationRep:
    Her mum stole her scissors and hasn't given them back. Take that as a cue to go after her mum.

ReputationRep:
    Even if i'm not sure i'm going to have sex, i generally tidy myself up (wax or shave) if i'm going to see someone romantically/i'm going out with/there is a thing going on with just in case. Also, it makes you feel more feminine, so it's not something i ever let get out of hand. If i was a guy i wouldn't want to go down on someone with a load of hair there, it's grim. It's just common courtesy really. All the girls that i know sort themselves out, i don't blame you for being repulsed.

ReputationRep:
    if you are put off having sex with her because of such a minor issue like that, maybe you don't want sex from her all together? We all have 'imperfections' If you want your gf waxed, would you wax your pubes, chest, armpits if she desired? You can suggest to her, but be sensitive- i 'don't like hairy pussy' is not the way forward. Ultimately it's her decision; her body. '

ReputationRep:
    maybe she left it because she thought it would force her to make sure she didn't have sex with you but then got carried away and did anyway. I've known people to do this with horrible embarrassing underwear

(Original post by Alison1992)
    Even if i'm not sure i'm going to have sex, i generally tidy myself up (wax or shave) if i'm going to see someone romantically/i'm going out with/there is a thing going on with just in case. Also, it makes you feel more feminine, so it's not something i ever let get out of hand. If i was a guy i wouldn't want to go down on someone with a load of hair there, it's grim. It's just common courtesy really. All the girls that i know sort themselves out, i don't blame you for being repulsed.
    Thank you!!

See I was feeling like a bit off an idiot/ar5ehole for being put off by it, but it's nice to know that most girls take care of themselves and I won't be coming across much more bush in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha! Well I was down there anyway....in the process of taking her underwear off, and the lights were off...I didn't realise until it was too late!
    Nightmares.

One of the many reasons you never cave into all that "would you mind turning the lights off" bull****! :rolleyes:

(Original post by poiuy)
    if you are put off having sex with her because of such a minor issue like that, maybe you don't want sex from her all together? We all have 'imperfections' If you want your gf waxed, would you wax your pubes, chest, armpits if she desired? You can suggest to her, but be sensitive- i 'don't like hairy pussy' is not the way forward. Ultimately it's her decision; her body. '
    Nah trust me I've been trying to poke her for a while. Yes I would quite happily do those things..I'm not a great fan of body hair anyway tbh

ReputationRep:
    I like my bush. What can I say? It's 'vintage'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.