Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some months back I remember having a sleepless night. I recall far too many cups of coffee and a mind charged with static. I must have given up the attempt at around 4-5 o clock in the morning and went downstairs to use the Xbox. I noticed that the television was in fact on and heard guttural sounds coming from the living room. I paused confused yet acutely aware that there was only one person who could possibly be making these noises and what they entailed.
    Pushing the door ajar I saw my adoptive father's girlfriend squatting over a green beer bottle which she held firm with her right hand. She thrust herself down upon it mechanically all the while grunting heavily. This was certainly not what I had anticipated. The sounds were animal and came from the hollow of her throat - the sounds of a woman in the throes of bestial passions.
    I shifted round to see the source of her arousal and again railed. She was in fact watching a video of myself that had been recorded at one of my county runs. She had isolated a section which homed in on me and placed it on loop,taught muscles strained at the thigh, and sweat shone silver.
    I felt distinctly turned on at this point and felt inhuman desire for this woman who was so erotically captivated by me. To think that I had lived with her and not noticed these feelings. I felt guilt yes, but she and my step father's relationship was platonic. There was no sex that I can assure you. He saw her more as a friend. The only thing they shared were the same bed sheets.

However this changes nothing. I caught my step dad's girl masturbating over me. I never forgot this and it has caused me so much pain as she still lives with us and I must look her in the eye knowing what perverse thoughts are housed in her brain.

ReputationRep:
    If your troll world was real I would say bang her.

ReputationRep:
    i smell a troll.

ReputationRep:
    They see me trollin'

XD

ReputationRep:
    You're the Anal-Sphincter person, too :3

ReputationRep:
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/4...dc09160802.jpg

ReputationRep:
    You smell a troll? Why do you think I have to see a psychologist? Why do you think that I suffer from social anxiety? Issues like those that I have related are precisely what have damaged me emotionally.
    These are confessions not trolls. I really need some advice on how to put this out of my mind. My therapy consists of exactly that. Learning how to forget those issues which have sullied my childhood memories. If I can do this then I can finally become the young man I once was.

ReputationRep:
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ing-lolcat.jpg

If you are telling the truth, you're an idiot.

Why didn't you join in?

ReputationRep:
    Would you have a **** off with your own mother?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.