Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, im going to be joining ntu brackenhurst accomodation in october 2011.
    Im doing the veterinary nursing course.
    I just wanna chat to people who are going to be studying at brackenhurst or city or clifton really. Wanna get to know people so its not awkward at freshers! LOOOOOOL!
    Reply back anyone really even existing students
    <3

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'll be in my second year of my extended diploma in animal management when you start!
    I love Brack!
    Im also hoping to get accommodation this year, couldnt really afford to last year

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going to be starting Wildlife Conservation at Brackenhurst in October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maisiedooley)
    I just wanna chat to people who are going to be studying at brackenhurst or city or clifton really. Wanna get to know people so its not awkward at freshers! LOOOOOOL!
    <3
    Heyy!
    Doing Equine Sports Science in October!
    Staying on Brackenhurst

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliceewildside)
    Hey! I'll be in my second year of my extended diploma in animal management when you start!
    I love Brack!
    Im also hoping to get accommodation this year, couldnt really afford to last year
    Hey,

As youve spent a year there I was wondering if you had any insight on the older accomodation, especially Southill House? Would you know how many showers it has? On the website it says it has a 'shower room', I'm a little confused as to the set up! Any information or opinion would be much appreciated!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasia)
    Hey, I'm going to be starting Wildlife Conservation at Brackenhurst in October
    Same!
    what accommodation youu in??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maisiedooley)
    <3
    Heyy im not doing the same course as you, im doing wildlife conservation butt think we're in the same accommodation im in GF287, youu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omg..)
    Heyy im not doing the same course as you, im doing wildlife conservation butt think we're in the same accommodation im in GF287, youu?
    I'm Doing Wildlife Conservation Too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieC)
    I'm Doing Wildlife Conservation Too
    Oh Yay im soooo excitedd Lol
    What accommodationn?

ReputationRep:
    Zoo biology!! So excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyroseeee)
    Zoo biology!! So excited
    im OVERLY exciteddd !

what accommodation you booked?

ReputationRep:
    I just ordered a load of stuff for my room soooo excited

and I'm in CF119

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omg..)
    Oh Yay im soooo excitedd Lol
    What accommodationn?
    Room CC101, In the new buildings
    I Cant Wait, Its Gonna Be Awesome !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieC)
    Room CC101, In the new buildings
    I Cant Wait, Its Gonna Be Awesome !
    Sameee
    the ensuit onee?

im in GF287, atleast same course though

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Equestrian Psychology and Sport Science at Brackenhurst and will be living on campus

So excited!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys! I'm going to do Animal Biology at Brackenhurst! Still waiting for a uni to get back to me so I can confirm then do my accommodation! I'm going to be staying in the new accommodation on site

It'll be nice to chat to others who are doing similar courses!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm going to be studying equine sports science and staying at Brakemhurst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_pablo)
    Hey guys, I'm going to be studying equine sports science and staying at Brakemhurst
    Hi! Have you sorted out your accommodation yet? I'm not sure how soon to do it... I'm so excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenhamrolls)
    Hi! Have you sorted out your accommodation yet? I'm not sure how soon to do it... I'm so excited!
    Nope, not yet - booking on Monday when it opens hoping I can get the Brakenhurst en-suite can't wait, it's gonna be so good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_pablo)
    Nope, not yet - booking on Monday when it opens hoping I can get the Brakenhurst en-suite can't wait, it's gonna be so good
    I would like a Brackenhurst en-suite too! I'm not sure how likely I am to get one and how fast they get occupied though

Edit: Woohoo, Accommodation booked, just grades to get now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.