Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Goddamnit Mayweather is such a pussy Watch

ReputationRep:
    WHY THE HELL WILL HE NOT AGREE TO A FIGHT WITH PACQUIAO?

It is actually unbelievable. $50million dollars he's been offered. I really rate Floyd but I honestly think he's scared of Manny

ReputationRep:
    this is the fight i've been praying for, for so long. sooner or later mayweather has to agree to this fight or else he'll be remembered as an undefeated fight-dodger.

ReputationRep:
    He will fight him sooner or later, he is being pressurized(excuse my spelling) badly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, its got to happen. Like the Haye Klitchko (sp?) fight, eventually when both are talking a good game, then one begins to do all they can to get the fight on but the other keeps refusing, the refuser eventually has to take it. Eventually, even mayweather fans are going to get pissed off with him, given all the terms manny has agreed to, and when that happens he will have to take it for the extraordinary money and to save face.

-Jay

ReputationRep:
    No doubt "The fight of the century"

ReputationRep:
    Still not happening, will probably never happen. Mayweather turned down 60million dollars. He'll fight Khan though, and he'll teach Khan a lesson...

ReputationRep:
    Is this a new latest offer he has rejected? GB CEO Schaeffer suggested Floyd was open to a Manny fight but again, it was probably lip service.

Whether he will teach Khan a lesson, it's a possibility but he has similiar traits to Manny in terms of speed, movement so I'd like to think that Khan would be better in defeat than Hatton in 2007.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Is this a new latest offer he has rejected? GB CEO Schaeffer suggested Floyd was open to a Manny fight but again, it was probably lip service.

Whether he will teach Khan a lesson, it's a possibility but he has similiar traits to Manny in terms of speed, movement so I'd like to think that Khan would be better in defeat than Hatton in 2007.
    Yeah, I read somewhere that this way a newer offer. Might just be bs though.

Hatton was a good fighter, but Mayweather is on the next level. We'll have to see Khan's chances, he has to win 1/2 more before facing Floyd. Khan and Floyd do have similar traits, but Floyd wins fights with his brain, not his hands, and that's where Khan just can't take on Floyd, he's too good.

Ahhh ffs, I really, really, really wanna see Pacquiao Mayweather, so so badly man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)

Hate agreeing with a united fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Yeah, I read somewhere that this way a newer offer. Might just be bs though.

Hatton was a good fighter, but Mayweather is on the next level. We'll have to see Khan's chances, he has to win 1/2 more before facing Floyd. Khan and Floyd do have similar traits, but Floyd wins fights with his brain, not his hands, and that's where Khan just can't take on Floyd, he's too good.

Ahhh ffs, I really, really, really wanna see Pacquiao Mayweather, so so badly man...
    I've got to the point where I've stopped thinking about this fight until an official confirmation occurs, with time and dates, and contracts signed. I don't believe anything until something close to the above happens.

Floyd is a tremendously skillful fighter and I enjoy watching him, he just picks shots in his opponent's stance that in hindsight, that you have to applaud him despite his personality issues.

(Original post by neiljeff123)
    Hate agreeing with a united fan
    I assume by that response that it feels good?

ReputationRep:
    cause paq uses drugs thats why.

ReputationRep:
    I want to see this fight desperately as well. Hopefully they sort it out sooner or later.

ReputationRep:
    I think Mayweather will tarnish his reputation forever if he refuses to fight Manny.

The guy is vain and proud.
    He'll HAVE to fight Manny eventually; he won't retire with everyone calling him a coward and he's got enough self-belief to feel as though he can win and cement his place in the Hall of Fame forever more.

I just hope sooner rather than later, whilst they're both at their prime. It'll be SO amazing to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Anti-Hero)
    I think Mayweather will tarnish his reputation forever if he refuses to fight Manny.

The guy is vain and proud.
    He'll HAVE to fight Manny eventually; he won't retire with everyone calling him a coward and he's got enough self-belief to feel as though he can win and cement his place in the Hall of Fame forever more.

I just hope sooner rather than later, whilst they're both at their prime. It'll be SO amazing to watch.
    He's already in the Hall of Fame, even if he loses to Manny he's in the Hall of Fame.

ReputationRep:
    Say that to his face?

Thought so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Say that to his face?

Thought so.
    He's a pussy, every boxing analyst and casual observer knows it. If he was man enough, he would take the fight against someone who could genuinely beat him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    He's already in the Hall of Fame, even if he loses to Manny he's in the Hall of Fame.
    Bad choice of words from me, I think.

What I meant to say is, if he doesn't then his name in the Hall of Fame will be tarnished by mutterings that he always dodged the big fight.

ReputationRep:
    Pacquiao should just agree to the drug tests

ReputationRep:
    lol @ these fools

its not floyd`s fault little manny dont wanna be tested

mosley agreed, marquez agreed, ortiz agreed, also khan is willing to take the test.

khan and manny have the same trainer so why are they not willing to let manny take the test if he doesnt have anything to hide? something is fishy no matter how you look at it you cannot justify a guy who dont wanna be tested.

ReputationRep:
    Fight I'm looking forward to: Manny Vs Mayweather. Khan Vs Mayweather.

:coma:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.