Turn on thread page Beta

Goddamnit Mayweather is such a pussy watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGodfather1)
    lol @ these fools

its not floyd`s fault little manny dont wanna be tested

mosley agreed, marquez agreed, ortiz agreed, also khan is willing to take the test.

khan and manny have the same trainer so why are they not willing to let manny take the test if he doesnt have anything to hide? something is fishy no matter how you look at it you cannot justify a guy who dont wanna be tested.
    You're gay. :rolleyes:

You're just proving manny's reason not to take the test...the allegation is freddie/ariza is giving performance enhancing drugs to he's fighters... If khan is willing to take the test it means freddie is not giving steroids to he's fighters (It was actually freddie who refused this condition when the fight was about to be signed in 2009) ... it might actually be genuine when he hints to a reaction that he's body undergoes after giving blood, freddie says it was evident when pac fought Morales the first time.

Why would someone step into the ring when they are not 100% and it's the biggest fight of their life. Btw it's not even ordained by the commision just a stupid request by floyd just to cause more confusion and chaos.

ReputationRep:
    we need to see mayweather/pacquiao now!!!!!!!!!!! + khan against either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uer23)
    You're gay. :rolleyes:

You're just proving manny's reason not to take the test...the allegation is freddie/ariza is giving performance enhancing drugs to he's fighters... If khan is willing to take the test it means freddie is not giving steroids to he's fighters (It was actually freddie who refused this condition when the fight was about to be signed in 2009) ... it might actually be genuine when he hints to a reaction that he's body undergoes after giving blood, freddie says it was evident when pac fought Morales the first time.

Why would someone step into the ring when they are not 100% and it's the biggest fight of their life. Btw it's not even ordained by the commision just a stupid request by floyd just to cause more confusion and chaos.
    you are retarded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    WHY THE HELL WILL HE NOT AGREE TO A FIGHT WITH PACQUIAO?

It is actually unbelievable. $50million dollars he's been offered. I really rate Floyd but I honestly think he's scared of Manny
    almost as stupid as pac man turning down 50 million because he doesn't want a little ounce of blood being taken? for 50 million i'd step into the ring with my legs tied together if that's what floyd wanted.

(Original post by TheGodfather1)
    you are retarded
    i agree with this.

ReputationRep:
    WHY THE HELL WILL HE NOT AGREE TO A FIGHT WITH PACQUIAO?

It is actually unbelievable. $50million dollars he's been offered. I really rate Floyd but I honestly think he's scared of Manny
    + rep for this.

I fully agree that Floyd Gayweather's anal region is twitching. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Is this a new latest offer he has rejected? GB CEO Schaeffer suggested Floyd was open to a Manny fight but again, it was probably lip service.

Whether he will teach Khan a lesson, it's a possibility but he has similiar traits to Manny in terms of speed, movement so I'd like to think that Khan would be better in defeat than Hatton in 2007.
    I agree. Khan will jab for a full 12 rounds in Mayweathers face and beat him I reckon.

Mayweather only wins against fighters who tire after 6 or so rounds and then he breaks them down big time. Pacquiao and Khan wont tire, they'll be busy and working his head with combinations all night.

Thats why Floyd ducked Cotto in his prime because Cotto could get busy for a full 12 rounds. Mayweather is just a smart businessman with a smart team behind him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    I agree. Khan will jab for a full 12 rounds in Mayweathers face and beat him I reckon.

Mayweather only wins against fighters who tire after 6 or so rounds and then he breaks them down big time. Pacquiao and Khan wont tire, they'll be busy and working his head with combinations all night.

Thats why Floyd ducked Cotto in his prime because Cotto could get busy for a full 12 rounds. Mayweather is just a smart businessman with a smart team behind him.
    Floyd has a brain, and that brain will see him past Khan. I think he could even beat Pac, we haven't seen the best of Floyd yet. He's a pussy, but as I said in OP, he's unbelievably good.

ReputationRep:
    Floyd has a brain, and that brain will see him past Khan. I think he could even beat Pac, we haven't seen the best of Floyd yet. He's a pussy, but as I said in OP, he's unbelievably good.
    Khan is big for his weightclass. I think he has potential.

As for Paq drug allegations I wouldn't be surprised. My friend's mum is from the same area as Paq and their families know each other and he said something about it in front of me and his mum and his mum promptly shut him up. Who knows.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 31, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.