Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

McDonald monopoly game - what have you won? watch

ReputationRep:
    The only thing/s I can remember winning are donuts and ice cream, I still cling onto the hope of winning expensive and cool prizes and dream of winning the one of two £250,000 house or the £500,000 top prize..what's have you won this year and what would you like to win on this game from McDonald's?

ReputationRep:
    I've won a donut

ReputationRep:
    Why is nobody responding? I thought this would get loads of interest?

ReputationRep:
    Hardly anyone looks at Chat.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno man i dont really eat maccy d's anymore as its bad 4 u and also it isnt as nice as it use to be and is run by asians who dont speak much english so its hard to get across what i want to order to them.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a macdonald's since it started... all I can remember winning ever was a McFlurry, a free portion of fries and an apple pie, which I didn't like because it had cinnamon in

ReputationRep:
    A fruit bag and a sundae - wow! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleGee)
    A fruit bag and a sundae - wow! x

xx

ReputationRep:
    2 hot drinks, sausage and egg mcmuffin, and 2 porridge :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Just a donut. I went every day for 2 weeks when I started my new job because I didn't know any other place to go to but barely won anything.

ReputationRep:
    Hot drinks and apple pie.
    I will win that £500,000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark!91)
    The only thing/s I can remember winning are donuts and ice cream, I still cling onto the hope of winning expensive and cool prizes and dream of winning the one of two £250,000 house or the £500,000 top prize..what's have you won this year and what would you like to win on this game from McDonald's?
    Sorry if I sound a bit thick but what exactly is it/what do you have to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    Sorry if I sound a bit thick but what exactly is it/what do you have to do?

Wow! lol, well basically when you buy a meal you get stickers on them, you just peel of the sticker and it reveals if you have won anything and what it is.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! lol, well basically when you buy a meal you get stickers on them, you just peel of the sticker and it reveals if you have won anything and what it is.
    Oh right! I thought it was some sort of internet game. Haven't eaten there in yonks :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    Oh right! I thought it was some sort of internet game. Haven't eaten there in yonks :P

You should try it, I think the games available to play up until June or July.

ReputationRep:
    I have the Mayfair sticker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zap Brannigan)
    I have the Mayfair sticker.

Thats the other one I need to win the house! put our stickers together and we'll go halves?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really eat Mcdonalds that often, but everytime it's on, I usually get a free apple pie.

ReputationRep:
    There are Park Lane stickers for sale at eBay (UK):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Park-Lane-McDo...#ht_500wt_1156

ReputationRep:
    i have the park lane sticker... who has M221...we go halves?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.