The Student Room Group

I think my boyfriend thinks I'm ugly

I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months, and sometimes it feels like he see's me as more of a best friend or even a guy than a gf. He never compliments me, the most I've had is "your boobies look massive". When he says why he loves me, he says it's because I'm "funny". Obviously I'm glad he lists my personality, but he never says I look nice or anything, although he will say it about other girls to me. When he does remark on my appearance, it's "you looked like a man in that pic" :s-smilie:

When we have sex, I feel like it's more because he's horny, not because he actually wants me. Maybe the fact that he closes his eyes and doesn't look at me during makes it worse.

Am I being over dramatic? How would you feel and what would you do.
pics, measurements or GTFO!
Reply 2
I think my girlfriend is very plain. I'm dumping her as soon as a prettier alternative comes along. It happens sometimes.
Reply 3
Either post a picture here, or pm me a picture of yourself. We or I can give you an honest assessment of your beauty.

Beauty is pretty essential for a guy in a relationship.
Are you hench?

On a serious note thats abit weird Surely he should compliment you at least every now and then, but he loves you personality which is way more important so dont worry too much :smile: ...but maybe try asking him "how do i look" just before you go out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending