Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've decided to come here for some advice.

More or less, a girl found out I liked her through friends a while ago. Immediately after she started talking over facebook and texting me more than usual.

Recently though, she's started completely ignoring me when I walk past her. Previously she complained really strongly that I was ignoring her, so I made the effort to let her know I wasn't.

So I'm just a bit messed up at the moment. She wanted me to start saying hi etc to her more often, and now she's ignoring me? Yet she's still keeping in touch over text and so on. What's going on here?

ReputationRep:
    Long her off. She doesn't want you but she wants the attention.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her back!

Two can play that game!

ReputationRep:
    she could get a little shy or not know what to do or how to act around you..approach her and be outgoing

ReputationRep:
    play her game

ReputationRep:
    Girls and their ****ing mixed signals. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    1st: Don't get too paranoid, she might not actually be ignoring you.

I thought this about a girl for almost 2 weeks but then she started texting me and talking to me again. So either way she might be back to talking to you soon.

Just act normal, smile at her when you walk past each other - if she says hey say it back but don't think too much into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    Girls People and their ****ing mixed signals. :rolleyes:
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    She likes you back. Or at least, she's doing exactly what I've done in the past. When I like someone, I tend to get extra shy around them, and just looking at them makes me blush, let alone speaking. Just approach her in person, or try to at least?

ReputationRep:
    Simple.Shes playing hard to get sir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alkali147)
    Well, I've decided to come here for some advice.

More or less, a girl found out I liked her through friends a while ago. Immediately after she started talking over facebook and texting me more than usual.

Recently though, she's started completely ignoring me when I walk past her. Previously she complained really strongly that I was ignoring her, so I made the effort to let her know I wasn't.

So I'm just a bit messed up at the moment. She wanted me to start saying hi etc to her more often, and now she's ignoring me? Yet she's still keeping in touch over text and so on. What's going on here?
    Ignore the crap out of her. Seriously dude!

ReputationRep:
    You could try and wait her out. If she's in anyway interested in you, she'll probably come over to you eventually. Or alternatively, just confront her about it and be straight with her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.