Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    Sexy legs much?
    I honestly hope you're joking, or you're just weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I honestly hope you're joking, or you're just weird.
    Lol : D half :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    People respect leaders more for doing what they please rather than being self-conscious about things which people will inevitably moan about. He should holiday where he likes.

ReputationRep:
    Bloke can holiday where he wants. I'd rather he jetted off with Ryanair than have an RAF transport take him and a huge entourage across such a measly distance. COUGH BLAIR COUGH.

And Southern Spain is lovely, there's an awful lot to see besides the bars of Malaga and Benidorm. I spent a week on a field trip in the Almerian desert in February and it was great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NGC773)
    Whatever he does he will get slammed by people.

If he went first class, stayed in a 5* hotel and had all the amazing luxuries that being rich has he would get slammed for it

But he went on a budget holiday and still.... get slammed for it.
    So why not go for something in the middle? A 3 or 4 star hotel and fly with BA. People wouldn't be able to complain either way then.

This is a clear publicity stunt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    People respect leaders more for doing what they please rather than being self-conscious about things which people will inevitably moan about. He should holiday where he likes.
    Agreed. I mean, seriously, Ryanair? I wouldn't go anywhere near it, and I'm poor!

I'm sure he's probably a nice guy, but as a leader, Cameron is amazingly annoying.

(Original post by js374)
    Is this just a cheap publicity stunt.
    You don't say :rolleyes:

To be honest I'd rather he go on an expensive one that have to fly Ryan Air, personally I'd die if I was in his position

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.R.E)
    Agreed. I mean, seriously, Ryanair? I wouldn't go anywhere near it, and I'm poor!
    hahah completely agree!

i wouldnt have cared if he flew 1st class with a decent airline and stayed in a decent hotel... he's the PM, he can afford it. and it was her 40th bday, so splash out a bit!

what bothers me is the PR stunt of this hol... this is why he's so dislikable as PM; there's no honesty about him, everything he does is about his public image and spin. he comes across as completely disingenuous.

ReputationRep:
    I was always under the impression that the PM didn't actually earn that much each year

Does anybody have have a verified source detailing his wages?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkphilosopher)
    I was always under the impression that the PM didn't actually earn that much each year

Does anybody have have a verified source detailing his wages?
    £142,500.

Source: Parliament website

ReputationRep:
    He is such a legend lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    £142,500.

Source: Parliament website
    Ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Meh who cares.
    This

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.