Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have searched the forums but it's still not quite clear to me. I have a conditional offer to do social work in Sept 2011.

    On the NHS SW bursary website, it says forms won't be released until May. Student finance said I can apply for a maintenance loan but nothing else. So, I assume a maintenance grant (which I am eligible for) also comes from the NHS? I have a physical disability and would like to apply for DSA, so do I wait for the bursary forms for that too?

    It feels a bit worrying to wait till May and I just want to check that I've not misunderstood anything!

    if you look at the sf application it says social work bursaries are not included so you can tick no to that question
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.