Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GUYS: Would you engage in sexual activity with another guy? watch

• View Poll Results: Well have you?
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about having sex with another guy, or even just kissing. If you consider yourself as straight, would you still do it for experience and fun maybe? If so, why?

ReputationRep:
    yes, i've considered it a few times even though i classify myself as straight.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I think many straight guys would say no.

Some might want to though, I'm a girl and I would probably like to kiss antoher girl to see what it feels like. lol I guess guys are probably the same.

ReputationRep:
    The thought has no attraction to me. It would feel like kissing a family member and I would find them less attractive than I would find a butch girl who worked as a fitness instructor.

ReputationRep:
    If I was a heterosexual guy, no, I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all, it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Is that... allowed nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    No, not at all, it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Is that... allowed nowadays?
    What? Gay-ism?

Yeah they won those rights a while back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    What? Gay-ism?

Yeah they won those rights a while back.
    I meant not being gay. Seems as if the whole world is at least bi-curious noawadays. Just for the record, I'm not a homophobe, despite how my post sounded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    I meant not being gay. Seems as if the whole world is at least bi-curious noawadays. Just for the record, I'm not a homophobe, despite how my post sounded
    You had to do a semi apologetic post for asking whether it was allowed to be straight.

Interesting place the world has come to now.

ReputationRep:
    I might kiss a guy if i was drunk and for a laugh. But no other.:erm:

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I find it interesting how a lot more girls than guys are willing to experiment. What's up with that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Nope not at all really...

I have close friends and share 'guy love' (just like on scrubs - probably less gay but hey-ho). Would never kiss a guy or further than that. Have probably kissed guys on the cheek/forehead when I'm drunk saying 'get in there' or 'you're a legend' - something to that effect :P

Not a homophobe though, just not a homosexual?

The nearest I'd ever go [and have gone] is 'sharing' a girl with another guy. Nothing happened between me and other fella, but obviously it's still kinda intimate...

ReputationRep:
    Not even if I manage to fallate myself...

ReputationRep:
    Just the double-teaming a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad4footie)
    I find it interesting how a lot more girls than guys are willing to experiment. What's up with that? :confused:
    Do you like to experiment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad4footie)
    It's to do with social stigmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Do you like to experiment?
    I have no desire to.

ReputationRep:
    HELL. NO.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.