Turn on thread page Beta

GUYS: Would you engage in sexual activity with another guy? watch

• View Poll Results: Well have you?
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

ReputationRep:
    Why do people have to justify every "no" with a "NOT A HOMOPHOBE OR ANYTHING"? It's just sad. Yeah, gay rights and all, but you don't have to pussyfoot around.

ReputationRep:
    i'd suck a **** but i ain't gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    It's to do with social stigmas.
    bingo

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is prone to sexual activity with the same sex, if not just a passing thought.

Girls like girls, guys like guys - there is no genetic ruling humans have that they are restricted to the same sex. We love everyone. We are sexually attracted to anyone, male or female.

ReputationRep:
    No. Why would I? I've never understood this whole 'for the experience' bullsh*t. If you're gay, yeah that's fine but if you're a straight guy just trying it out, why?

ReputationRep:
    No thank you. I like to be the one doing the poking.

ReputationRep:
    Where is the option for "Yes - and Please"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesbionic)
    Everyone is prone to sexual activity with the same sex, if not just a passing thought.

Girls like girls, guys like guys - there is no genetic ruling humans have that they are restricted to the same sex. We love everyone. We are sexually attracted to anyone, male or female.
    Not really. I am not, nor have I ever been, remotely attracted to any male, ergo I have zero desire to do anything with them. It's just not to my tastes. As other people in the thread have said, I have shared girls with other men, but never done anything with the men themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Never, I feel uncomfortable enough just being hugged by another guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesbionic)

I disagree, I have never desired to do anything intimate with another guy before.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Woah, some guys getting overly defensive here.

Probably the same guys that say, "No Homo" after hugging another dude. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    No thank you. I like to be the one doing the poking.
    You still can with a guy though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    I disagree, I have never desired to do anything intimate with another guy before.
    I can't remotely believe that. As a child I was very homo-centric, and that's a pretty common sense "given" by default. Non-sexual for the most part but when I was between 9-13 I experienced a lot of mutual homosexual behavior with my peers and it was completely normal. I think human relationships are much more complex than the "reproduce and respawn" societal motif compliments it with. I believe reproduction is a function the species requires and does, but alongside the human desire for pleasure, which can be derived from either sex, in either context.

ReputationRep:
    Been there, done that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknwnEntity)
    I can't remotely believe that. As a child I was very homo-centric, and that's a pretty common sense "given" by default. Non-sexual for the most part but when I was between 9-13 I experienced a lot of mutual homosexual behavior with my peers and it was completely normal. I think human relationships are much more complex than the "reproduce and respawn" societal motif compliments it with. I believe reproduction is a function the species requires and does, but alongside the human desire for pleasure, which can be derived from either sex, in either context.
    I have no attraction to males, never wanted to do anything with any guy. It's like if I see an ugly girl, I don't have thoughts about wanting to kiss her/shag her etc. Pleasure can still be obtained from having sex with an ugly girl but it doesn't mean I want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknwnEntity)
    I can't remotely believe that.
    That would be because you have sex with men and can't think past your own mind.

I've never experienced same-sex attraction either. Seems that the people who are pushing this "EVERYONE IS BISEXUAL" rubbish are the ones who are bisexual or gay. Well, some people are straight, sorry. You can be happy with who you are without having to push this idea that everyone is the same.

ReputationRep:
    Wow 40% say yes.

That's definitely more than the lie we're fed by the state statistics that only 9% of people are homosexual. The state are constantly playing down important statistics in order that they can control how we live ours lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    I have no attraction to males, never wanted to do anything with any guy. It's like if I see an ugly girl, I don't have thoughts about wanting to kiss her/shag her etc. Pleasure can still be obtained from having sex with an ugly girl but it doesn't mean I want to.
    very well said

i would double penetrate a woman with another guy
    but focus on the woman 100%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDanishAlmond)
    You still can with a guy though
    Well, it's not like you can run around in a gay bar with your wang out screaming 'Give me a hole! Any hole!'. I presume its more of a two way thing...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.