Turn on thread page Beta

A special night with my boyfriend watch

(Anonymous because he's on here and I'd like it to be a surprise!)

We haven't seen each other in six weeks (he's been abroad) and tomorrow is the first time we're meeting up since he's been away.

I want it to be special, so I'm making his favourite food/bringing cider (he's a fan) but I'm not sure what else I can do to make the day/night memorable.

Anyone have any suggestions? And don't just say sex, I'm way ahead of you :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And don't just say sex, I'm way ahead of you :')

If that means you are dressing up in something.........then enough said.......

ReputationRep:
    do whatever he says/asks you to do :dontknow:

think men like that :unsure:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Be warned, he might be sleepy if he's been travelling!

Massage always goes down a treat, share a bubble bath together, let him watch football

ReputationRep:
    Make him a sandwich

ReputationRep:
    Another vote for massage here. :coma:

Also cookies. Bake some cookies or muffins or something sweet so the place smells of it and he's got something for after sex.

ReputationRep:
    I think a really obvious answer would be to dress up in something sexy for a night in (considering if you're sexually active). If he's been abroad for specific reasons (such as the army) then you can theme your sexy outfit

ReputationRep:
    http://d3uwin5q170wpc.cloudfront.net...39_700b_v1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

We haven't seen each other in six weeks (he's been abroad)
    Anon fail if he reads this surely?

Wack MOTD2 on BBCi player and give him whatever he wants while he watches it, there's a good lass

That's pretty awesome

ReputationRep:
    An like what someone else has said, cook some cookies/brownies. They're really easy to make and they make the house/room smell nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Be warned, he might be sleepy if he's been travelling!

Massage always goes down a treat, share a bubble bath together, let him watch football

(Original post by AlexGoose)
    If that means you are dressing up in something.........then enough said.......

(Original post by G550NDH)
    Make him a sandwich
    Put them together and what do you get.... A perfect evening together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choly7)
    An like what someone else has said, cook some cookies/brownies. They're really easy to make and they make the house/room smell nice
    This
    Would be quite a nice thing to do!

A nice massage would be a treat too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.