Turn on thread page Beta

I hate myself watch

Announcements

I have been with my girlfriend for three years now. We were going through a rocky patch at Christmas time and so she went home to see her family for a couple of weeks. During this time, I went out with my mates and my step sister and her mates because she came to spend a few days with her family as she lives abroad. One thing led to another and after taking ecstasy for some stupid reason (it was my first time taking any drugs) on a club night out, me and my step sister had sex. I have never regretted something so much in my life, it made me feel dirty and disgusting. We have never talked about it and sometimes it is so much of a blur i question whether it happened at all. The thing is, I have never told my girlfriend. I was so stupid and i will never forgive myself for what i have done but i could never even conceive cheating on her again. It put things in perspective and i love her more than anything, i would do anything for her. I know i don't deserve her but i am going to die trying to make her happy. We are due to get married in 18 months and we live together.. do i tell her about my one selfish mistake? i cant sleep at night with the guilt but is that my punishment for being such a ****? The truth would kill her.

ReputationRep:
    If I were her, I would want to know. The truth does always out, and in her position I'd want to know before I was married. She may forgive you, she may not, but she has a right to know and make that choice.

ReputationRep:
    You have completely made up this situation like every one of your other threads. So it is pointless to voice an opinion on the topic. The thought of the whole idea makes me sick and I suggest you perhaps get some help. Good Luck (I think you are going to need it).

ReputationRep:
    What's with people having sex with their step sisters on TSR...

ReputationRep:
    WINCEST!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.