Turn on thread page Beta

Help, starting to panick in a very bad situation watch

I would really, really appreciate being able to talk to someone privately about a situation Im in, Im really ****ing scared at the moment and I cant talk to anyone I know about it...

I just spent an hour typing messages on a proper relationship forum for adults, but keep deleting this message as Im scared 'she' will chance upon it, as I know she looks around online for the situation we are in, so I cant reveal hardly any information!

Its quite complex and will be painful to a few people involved.. Anyone able to talk would be greatly appreciated!

Tonight my life might change forever and Im starting to brick it.

Sorry to anyone who clicked on here inqusitively to read but not talk

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm intrigued. :holmes: What's troubling you?

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what?

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid I'm not good with advice and such, but if you want to just rant I'll listen (or read?) and try to offer reassurance if I can...

Its such a complex situation that to get advice I have to reveal alot of information that will easily give me away, should the other person involved chance upon this thread, as I know she looks around online and Im scared theres even a 10% chance she would stumble on this through a search engine, as its quite specific..

But a common thing overall.

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to PM me, I won't tell anyone and promise to delete it right after reading.

ReputationRep:
    You're in a relationship, you aren't a member of MI5.

ReputationRep:
    Please also feel free to pm me. I am also not good with advice but can at least offer reassurance as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhonut)
    Feel free to PM me, I won't tell anyone and promise to delete it right after reading.
    (Tell me after. )

I mean, pray tell. We may be able to help you with it?

ReputationRep:
    PM me if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electronica)
    You're in a relationship, you aren't a member of MI5.
    Maybe that's the problem? :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Maybe that's the problem? :iiam:
    Maybe he cheated on her with the sexy blonde spy girl that you always see in the movies? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    PM me if you want

ReputationRep:
    PM me, always happy to help secrets safe as well promise

ReputationRep:
    For some strange reason, i really want to know what the situation is.

OP you can't just leave it at that, you have us intrigued. I pinky swear i won't tell anyone about it, it'll be just between us [and the tsr community]

ReputationRep:
    You seem afraid? Does she beat you?

ReputationRep:
    I know you've had a lot of offers already, but I'd be happy to chat if you still want to

ReputationRep:
    Can whoever gets PM'ed post it here so we could all have a good laugh?
    KTHXBAI

ReputationRep:
    i have to admit i'm interested, PM me if you want..hope i can help!

Thank you so much for the offers everyone, Im talking to someone now, its just very personal and the situation makes it hard to talk to my friends as its a risk. Gotta be careful as if I was in MI5!

The reason I cant just post it I already said, and plus I know what some of you guys are like on this site lol

Would rip me up too which wouldnt be nice at the moment.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.