Turn on thread page Beta

downing 350ml of vodka watch

ReputationRep:
    OK, so i've been challenged to down 350ml of vodka when i get back to uni in a couple of weeks. (all in one go from a glass, no breathers)

I've drank that amount of alcohol in a night before so i know my body can handle it without dying BUT i'm not sure my stomach will be able to keep it down.

Anybody done this before or have any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Can you please tell me how you leave a social group on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    If your main concern is keeping it down, then you'll probably need to revaluate this whole thing.

350ml is just shy of a pint by the way, and some 17 year old kid died from downing two pints at a party a few weeks ago.

Go for it though because i'm kind of interested to see if you make it..

ReputationRep:
    You realise drinking the same amount over an evening and all at once is different right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_TJ)
    If your main concern is keeping it down, then you'll probably need to revaluate this whole thing.

350ml is just shy of a pint by the way, and some 17 year old kid died from downing two pints at a party a few weeks ago.

Go for it though because i'm kind of interested to see if you make it..
    i caluculated the BAC level i'd have afterwards which is 0.20%... according to the net possibility of death doesn't start till 0.30%... and i've definitely drunk this much before in an hour (albeit mostly wine and port). i'll still make sure someones with me all night though, just incase it all goes ****ed up.

keeping it down really is my main concern though, even after a couple of shots my stomach is reeling from it

ReputationRep:
    I've never downed that much at once in terms of vodka. Thats like half a bottle in probably a minute. Eat a lot of bread i guess....it should help soak up the alcohol and should help slow the process of getting drunk down. There are people who can do it...but i wouldn't recommend it.

Also good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    OK, so i've been challenged to down 350ml of vodka when i get back to uni in a couple of weeks. (all in one go from a glass, no breathers)

I've drank that amount of alcohol in a night before so i know my body can handle it without dying BUT i'm not sure my stomach will be able to keep it down.

Why risk death?! Seriously, this is how alcohol poisoning happens. Drinking it over a night is so different to downing it. A shot is 25ml - that will be 14 shots at once! A friend of mine had to go to hospital for downing a glass of vodka and had to get his stomach pumped.

ReputationRep:
    There is "going crazy" and then there is being just a daft ****.

ReputationRep:
    Darwinism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donuticus)
    Darwinism.
    Yes. Do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    There is "going crazy" and then there is being just a daft ****.
    its worth it for what i win in the bet

ReputationRep:
    its worth it for what i win in the bet
    What is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehsponge)
    What is it?
    not really suitable for the forum... safe to say its definitely happening on a different night though

ReputationRep:
    not really suitable for the forum... safe to say its definitely happening on a different night though
    Is it sexy? :sexface:

Downing 35cl of Vodka is easy, are you a lightweight or am I an alcoholic?

ReputationRep:
    I strongly suggest you don't, I drank a 330ml bottle over a course of 2 hours once on a empty stomach, woke up in my bed with vomit lying on the floor which I had no recollection of putting there. Could have suffocated in my sleep. Let's just say, I learnt my lesson, that was really stupid; So yeah, please don't do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehsponge)
    Is it sexy? :sexface:
    very.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Downing 35cl of Vodka is easy, are you a lightweight or am I an alcoholic?
    haha definitely an alcoholic.

ReputationRep:
    Record it and post a vid on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    So a girl has promised you favours in return for carrying out a ludicrous act.

What a tool.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2013
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.